Hair can be considered fat if you have a greasy appearance of 2 to 3 ° day after shampooing. The secretion of sebum by the sebaceous glands of the scalp causes excess fat. Sebum secretion is controlled by androgens that are present in small amounts in women. Sebum secretion begins at puberty and is more greasy hair in women during menstruation. Excess fat makes it appear as hair stringy and dirty although the hair regularly wash. Oil on the scalp is necessary to maintain healthy scalp and hair to prevent damage, such as split ends and provide good shine. oily hair can cause dandruff and itching.
Causes of Greasy Hair
Several factors are responsible for excessive oil secretions of the sebaceous glands. Some of them are
• hormonal fluctuations in women due to menstrual cycle, birth control pills, etc.
• Excessive consumption of foods rich in oil
• haircare maladaptive
Symptoms of Greasy Hair
Common symptoms of greasy hair include
• the excess production of sebum, which makes heavy, weak and unmanageable hair.
• Formation of oily dandruff that sticks to the formation of a layer of sebum on the scalp.
• Itching of the scalp
• Hair loss or thinning progressive hair
Therefore, it is necessary to prevent the proliferation of sebum in the scalp to prevent damage to the hair and scalp due to growth of bacteria and fungi. The excessive sebum of the hair follicle and disturbs the blood circulation blocks, resulting in weak hair.
The following are home remedies you can try to get effective results for oily hair.
1. Shampoo Daily
If you have oily hair, then the best way to get rid of excess hair oil is wash your hair every day. This will help keep the oil free hair and make it clean and look beautiful.
• It is ideal for thoroughly rinse your hair every time you shampoo so that no residue is left behind or else your hair can easily attract more oil and dirt.
• Go shampoos that are designed specifically for oily hair. Normal hair shampoo needs have a pH between 4.5 and 6.7. However, oily hair need a shampoo that is beyond this range of pH.
2. Aloe Vera Gel
One of the best home remedies to treat oily hair is the use of aloe vera gel. You can mix aloe vera gel with any shampoo to get rid of oily hair.
• In a cup of mild shampoo mix a tablespoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of aloe vera gel has been removed from a fresh aloe vera.
• Mix this well and apply the required amount in your oily hair, let your hair react for a few minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
• You can store the remaining home made shampoo in the refrigerator for a week and use it every day.
The egg yolk is found to be a good product that can be used on the hair as it helps to condition the hair and to remove excess fat. It is an old age home remedy to treat excess fat in the hair.
• Take 2 egg yolks and beat well. In this mixture of egg yolk a few drops of lemon juice are added and mix well again.
• Now apply this mixture on damp hair and leave it there for five minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly so that no residue behind.
• Use this mixture of egg yolk on the hair two to three times a week to get rid of oily hair.
4. apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is to do a good job in oily hair . You need to ensure that you only use diluted apple cider vinegar on your hair.
• Add two or three tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white vinegar in a cup of water and mix well.
• Rinse oily hair with this mixture and rinse after a few minutes.
• Repeat this process at least three times a week to get rid of the problems of oily hair.
5. Instant Remedy
If you do not have the time to go for a swim wet shampoo as time is running out, can try a dry shampoo process. It’s just applying some talcum powder on the scalp. It is necessary to remove dust immediately.
• The talc applied in our scalp will prevent the oil that your body is prepared to react in her hair. Therefore, your hair does not look greasy.
• You can also use cornstarch in place of talcum hair.
• Make sure you wash your hair once again return.
• You can also use a little talcum powder on the scalp. It sprayed on the scalp and let it stand for five minutes. After combing the hair well. The powder is effectively absorbed all the excess oil.
6. Hamamelis oil
witch hazel oil is found to be an effective remedy that works wonders on your hair and makes it free from oil.
• Pick up a bottle of witch hazel oil. Take 4 drops of witch hazel oil and mix well with 2 tablespoons water.
• Dab and cotton ball in the mixture and then apply this cotton ball on the scalp.
• This will help reduce excess fat hair. Repeat three to four times a week or every day for best results.
7. Styling Products Hair
If you have oily hair, then it is better not to apply or use any hair products that are available on the market.
• Never apply hair conditioner on your hair.
• Do not use hair shampoos that have accumulated in conditioners.
• If you need to use any hair products, make sure you only use it on the ends of her hair.
• It is better to avoid excess brushing hair.
8. Bath soap
The occasional use of bath soap in the hair proves to be an effective home remedy to get rid of excess fat in the hair.
• Use bath soap in your hair while bathing.
• Apply on the scalp and hair and use your hands to carry out a rich afternoon. Leave it there for two minutes and wash it completely.
• The use of bath soap once a week in the hair to remove excess oil. It could be damaging to the hair in the long run.
Tea has one of the most important ingredients known as tannic acid that will help make your hair dry.
• All you need is to boil tea leaves or tea powder in a glass of water.
• When in a state of warmth, tea apply this mixture on the scalp and hair. Leave it there for three to five minutes.
• Rinse with water and wash your hair to get relief from oily hair.
Alcohol is a very effective product that can be used on hair to get instant and immediate solution to your problems greasy hair. The vodka is preferred by most people as the perfect tonic to treat hair oily hair.
• Add a glass of vodka with two glasses of water.
• Wash your hair with this mixture of vodka and leave it there for a few minutes. Wash completely. This will make your hair dry in a few minutes.
• You can also use this mixture as a hairspray to get rid of excess fat in a matter of minutes.
Honey is also found to be an effective home remedy to treat oily hair.
• Take two tablespoons of pure honey and for this add an egg yolk.
• Mix well and let dissolve for 30 minutes.
• Now apply this mixture on your hair properly and massage the hair for a few minutes.
• Leave this mixture on the hair and scalp for 20 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly and then use a deep shampoo to wash hair.
• Repeat this process twice a week to get rid of oily hair.
12. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is a very good product for hair care. Lemon juice is a proven home remedy to treat oily hair.
• Take a lemon extract and lemon juice out of this.
• Mix the lemon juice in a cup of water and add to this mix three tablespoons of honey.
• Mix well and let stand this mixture is completely dissolved. Apply this mixture on your hair and leave it there for three or four minutes.
• wash with a shampoo. Repeat this three times a week for best results.
13. Healthy diet
Maintaining a healthy diet is very essential to get rid of excess fat in the hair.
• It is very important to drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated at all times.
• Make sure to avoid eating a lot of oily or greasy foods.
• Add healthy fats like olive oil, nuts and fish in your diet.
• It is important to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to keep your scalp healthy.
14. Henna and olive oil
• Add 3 teaspoons of henna powder in a bowl and mix with an egg.
• To this mixture add 2 tablespoons of honey and a tablespoon of olive oil. Mix well all the ingredients.
• Add warm water to form a smooth paste.
• Apply the paste on oily hair from root to tip evenly.
• Cover your covered with a plastic bag and a towel and leave for two hours hair.
• Wash your hair thoroughly and then use a mild shampoo to clean the hair.
15. The diluted beer
The beer is said to be an effective remedy for oily hair. It will help in the removal of excess fat in the hair and make it look beautiful.
• Make sure that you only use the diluted beer in the hair. Mix a glass of beer with a glass of water.
• Apply as a final rinse on your hair washed. Let it sit for three to five minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly with water.
• The acidic properties of beer will help remove excess fat in the hair.
16. Sodium Bicarbonate
Sodium bicarbonate is a very popular ingredient that will help remove excess hair oil. It can be used in various ways to get rid of excess hair oil.
• It can be used by mixing with water alone. Add a tablespoon of baking soda in a cup of water and wash the hair with this mixture.
• You can also use baking soda with a normal shampoo and rinse hair thoroughly with him.
• Use twice a week for good results.
17. Henna powder
henna powder is an ingredient that will help keep the hair soft and shiny and helps in removing excess oil.
• Mix six tablespoons of henna with two cups of water.
• Mix well to form a smooth paste.
• Then apply this paste on your hair and leave until the paste dries her hair.
• Rinse hair with lime water to get rid of oily hair.
18. scalp not scratch
• It is important that you do not comb your hair a lot when you have oily hair.
• Rub the scalp or scratching the scalp excessively stimulate the sebaceous glands and produce excess fat in the scalp. So, never rub the scalp.
plastic ball yo aplly hair oil |