In some people the skin around the ankle black or brown may appear This is known as the dark ankle. There are many reasons for the development of dark skin around the ankle. The skin is dry and thick near the ankle for some people due to constant friction with boots or rough clothes. It occurs frequently in children and the elderly.
The causes and symptoms dark ankles
The skin on the ankle is very thin and may discolor due to various reasons. Staining of wet clothes, boots or any medical condition can cause dark ankle. The major medical causes include venous stasis, sprains and bruises and spotted fever Rocky Mountains. When veins lack the ability to carry blood up the legs venous stasis occurs. Poor circulation, injury or surgery can lead to venous stasis. Ankle sprains can cause bruising and discoloration followed by swelling in the ankle area. Spotted Fever Rocky Mountain is a tick0borne infection. dark brown spots or rash appear on the ankles and wrists. If any of the medical conditions are causing the dark ankle, place medical advice. Apart from these medical causes, the continued use of shoes or rubbing of the ankle area with rough cloth etc can lead to dark ankle. Continuous friction makes rough and dry skin. It is possible to cure this kind of dark ankle by using various home remedies.
home remedies to get rid of the dark ankle
1. Almond paste
If you dark spot ankles and knees on the legs, then you can use almond paste mixture to lighten dark ankles.
• Take 10 to 15 almonds and grind to a smooth paste in a blender adding water.
• Now with this paste add a tablespoon of honey and mix well.
• Apply this mixture generously over his dark ankles and leave it there, either overnight or for an hour.
• Rinse with cold water.
• Repeat this procedure every day for 10 days to see visible results.
• You can also use milk instead of honey almond paste.
2. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is a natural extract has antiseptic properties and has other useful benefits for the body. It is also an effective home remedy for dark elbows and ankles.
• Cut two or three pieces of lemon in half and extract juice from fresh lemon it.
• Apply this juice evenly dark ankles and leave it there for 30 minutes.
• Rinse it off after 30 minutes and repeat this procedure twice a day.
• You will see your ankles lightens in 7-8 days.
3. Aloe Vera Gel
The aloe vera gel is a very good home remedy that can be used for the treatment of ankles dark.
• Apply fresh aloe vera juice or gel in the dark ankle of the leg.
• Leave it there for about 30 minutes.
• You can wash or take a shower after 30 minutes.
• Repeat this process daily to see the lightening of the skin around the ankle area.
4. Glycerin and rosewater
Glycerin has some whitening properties that effectively help lighten dark ankles.
• Add equal proportions of glycerin and rosewater in a bowl and mix well.
• You can also add a little honey to this mixture.
• Apply this mixture generously over the affected area and leave it there for 45 minutes area.
• Rinse with warm water and then dry.
• Repeat at least five or six times a week to see effective changes in ten days.
5. Sodium Bicarbonate
• Add two or three teaspoons of baking soda in half a bucket of water hot.
• Immerse the darkened ankles in the water and leave it there for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Only wash the ankles after 15 minutes to dry. Do this regularly to see visible results.
• You can also mix baking soda with a small amount of water to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on the affected area.
• Leave for 20 minutes and wash for skin lightening around the ankles.
6. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E which helps in lightening the color of the skin.
• Apply generous amount of coconut oil in the dark ankles and massage well for about 15 minutes.
• Rinse the area with warm water and mild soap.
• Perform this procedure every day for skin lightening around areas ankle.
7. Gram flour package
chickpea flour dust is a known remedy for skin whitening long.
• Take 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour powder and add a spoonful of yogurt to it.
• Then add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder to this mixture and mix all ingredients.
• Make this into a smooth paste and apply it on the affected area.
• Leave it there for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
• You will see effective results in a couple of time a week if you use it three to four times a week.
8. The cocoa butter
• Apply cocoa butter in dark ankles and leave it there for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Take a shower after that and use it every day to see lightening of the skin around the ankles.
• You can also apply cocoa butter cream ankles after shower every day to reduce the dark color at the ankles.
Milk is a natural ingredient that helps whiten the skin because it has vitamins and fatty acids that help in reducing dark skin tone.
• Add a tablespoon of rice flour for two or three tablespoons of fresh milk. Mix this well and then add a tablespoon of cued to make a smooth paste.
• Apply in dark ankles and gently massage the area for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Leave it there for another 10 minutes and then rinse if off.
• Repeat every day for lightening the skin around the ankles in about 10 days.
10. manicure salt Shampoo
• In half a bucket of warm water add one or two tablespoons of salt and three teaspoons shampoo manicure. Mix well in water.
• Soak your ankles in hot water for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Then rub the affected area with a pumice stone area for 5 minutes.
• Do regularly to see your skin lighten around the ankles.
11. Castor oil
• Apply a generous amount of castor oil in the dark ankles before going to bed.
• Massaging correctly for 10 minutes and wear socks to cover it.
• Wash the morning next day
• You will see visible results if you do this regularly.
12. Rice flour and vinegar Paste
• Add three tablespoons of vinegar to two tablespoons of rice flour. Add a tablespoon of curd to this mixture as well.
• Mix all ingredients into a paste.
• Apply this paste on the dark ankles and rub gently for 10 minutes.
• Let the skin there fro another ten minutes and then wash off with warm water.
• Use this remedy for ten days every day to see visible results.
13. Orange Peel
Orange peels are very effective in lightening your skin and can be used to reduce dark ankles.
• Dry orange peels in the sun for a few days.
• Moler these dry shells in a coarse powder.
• Add the powder in two or three tablespoons of milk and one tablespoon of rose water. Mix well to form a paste.
• Apply this paste on the dark ankles and leave it there for 20 minutes.
• Rinse with cold water.
14. Sandalwood Paste
• Take one or two tablespoons of sandalwood powder and mixed with equal quantity of rose water. Mix well to form a smooth paste.
• Apply this paste on the dark ankles and let dry.
• Then wash with cold water and repeat this every day for 10 days to see the dark areas become light.
Potatoes have mild acidic properties and are a good bleaching agent natural.
• potatoes cut into thin slices and place of juicy fresh potatoes in the dark ankles.
• Leave for a few minutes.
• You can also extract the potato juice and then apply this juice on the affected area to dry.
• Repeat this daily for skin lightening.
• Apply fresh cucumber juice on the affected areas of the legs and leave it there for a few minutes.
• Wash immediately afterwards.
• You can also add a pinch of turmeric powder or a few drops of fresh lemon juice in cucumber juice for more effective results.
17. Hydrogen peroxide
• Dip a clean cotton ball in hydrogen peroxide and apply it in the dark ankles.
• Allow to dry ankles.
• Repeat this twice a day to see quick results.
18. Natural Scrubber
Prepare a paste of natural purification, by mixing chickpea flour, rice flour, nutshells , curd, lemon juice, milk and turn it into a thick paste.
• Apply this mixture generously in the dark ankles and give a good massage hands for ten minutes.
• Allow the mixture to dry and then wash it off.
• Repeat every day for a week to see visible results.
is ankle deep concern? Do you find it difficult to wear slippers and floats because of the dark ankles? Try some of the above home remedies to easily get rid of dark ankles.