If a red liquid filled blister under the skin, is a blood blister. When subdermal tissues and blood vessels under the skin are damaged without piercing the outer skin, a pool of lymph, blood and fluid that is trapped inside your skin is formed. These blood blisters can cause mild to severe pain. If you try to pierce the skin that traps these blisters, ooze a dark liquid. This will not be so if the fluid trapped within the blister drys up leaving only dead cells. blood blisters are caused mainly due to a deep injury along with the pressure at a point. These blisters are commonly found on boards and those areas where bone structure is in the prominence. For example, the back of the heel of the foot, metatarsal heads or ball of your foot. This is due to excessive pressure in these areas breaks their hair and bleeding into the vial tracks so it is a blood blister. As these blood blisters may pose a risk for infection, which need to be healed as soon as possible. Exerting pressure as lower as possible, on blood blisters is the first requirement. You can take the help of several home remedies for blood blisters too. Here are some home remedies to get rid of blood blisters.
home remedies for blood blisters
1. The icepack for blood blisters
The first thing to do is stop the bleeding that is making its blister bigger. As soon as you see the blood blister, apply an ice pack on this. This makes the blood vessels constrict to restrict internal bleeding. It will also reduce swelling and numb any pain you may feel. However, do not apply ice directly on the skin. This can give you a cold burn. Instead wrap the ice in a towel or clean cloth.
- towel or clean cloth
- Place the ice in the fabric and wrapped to make an ice pack.
- Apply this to the area with blood blister.
- keep it there for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally when you can not tolerate cold.
- After 10 minutes, take a break and reapply the ice pack.
- is necessary to apply the ice pack every hour or so throughout the day when you first get the blood blister.
2. Tea Bag black blood blisters
Black tea has caffeine which helps reduce blood vessels which bleed them is restricted. Many people use these tea bags to stop their bleeding wounds. Only a couple of minutes it takes to stop the bleeding by applying wet tea bag against a wound with a little pressure. You can use this tactic to stop internal bleeding in the case of blood blisters too. As our skin is porous, the tea components seep into the skin and have positive effects on the containment of internal injury. This remedy, however, works only in the initial phase, just after the application of ice or cold or use as an alternative therapy to ice for blood blisters napkin.
- Black tea bag- 1
- hot water 1 cup
Do the following:
- Place the tea bag in a cup or mug.
- pour hot water over it.
- Let stand for 3-5 minutes.
- remove the tea bag and keep in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, you can enjoy the tea that made by adding other ingredients such as flavor.
- Once the tea bag cools, take it out of the refrigerator and places it on his blood blister.
- hold it against the blister with a little pressure for about 5 minutes.
- can also wrap it with a bandage or secure it with a ribbon.
- removing the bag after a few minutes.
- Repeat this 3-4 times a day.
3. Cucumber by blood blisters
Cucumber has excellent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and together with nutrients such as K, C and B1 vitamins that are good for the skin healing. Above all, the cucumber has silica which rejuvenates the skin by strengthening the connective tissues that hold the skin together. When the cucumber is applied in their blood blisters, it will help reduce inflammation as well as pain and get a soothing relief.
ways to use cucumber blood blisters
- cucumber cut into slices and place a portion in each blood blisters. Secure it with tape or bandage. Leave it there for about 15-20 minutes. Repeat 4-5 times or more during the day.
- Blend some pieces of cucumber and extract their juice. Apply this juice in their blood blisters with a cotton swab.
- drinking 1-2 glasses of cucumber juice in a day.
- Add cucumber in your daily diet, preferably in salads and not peel.
4. Aloe Vera for blood blisters
Along with many other components, the sap of aloe vera has anthraquinone and saponins. Anthraquinone are naturally occurring phenolic compounds that have curative effects on our bodies. The main aloe vera include anthraquinone aloin and emodin has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and analgesic. These anthraquinones are in aloe vera residues, pus and dead cells are separated. They also bring blood to the injured region and eliminate non-essential materials of wounds and ulcers. This feature aloe vera gel can come to your aid when its about getting rid of blood blisters. Saponins are aloe vera gel also provide pain relief. It is said that saponins can increase production of cortisone in the body that can reduce pain and swelling of the blisters.
ways to use aloe vera gel for blood blisters
- Break off a piece of leaf aloe vera and perform fresh gel from inside Of the same. Apply this fresh aloe vera gel in their blood blisters 4-5 times a day.
- If you can not find the aloe vera leaf, buy aloe vera gel and apply this to their blood blisters in the same way.
- mix aloe in equal amounts. Apply this to your blood blisters. Repeat this 4-5 times a day.
vera gel and vitamin E oil
5. Garlic for blood blisters
Garlic is one of the best herbs of nature. Contains volatile oils allin, allinase, allicin, sulfur compounds, selenium and vitamins A, B, C, and E. Because of its high levels of sulfur, garlic is considered a strong medicinal herb that has excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Because blood blisters can become infectious, it is necessary to use an antibiotic and garlic is a natural antibiotic, can kill a variety of germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites.
ways to use garlic for blood blisters
- Apply garlic oil to your blood blisters and massage gently for a few minutes. Leave it on for about half an hour before washing. Repeat several times a day. You can make garlic oil by heating 5-6 crushed garlic cloves in a cup of olive oil for about 5-10 minutes on low heat. Cool to room temperature before applying it to their ampoules.
- Use garlic tea for cold compress. To make garlic tea, steep 4-5 cloves garlic, crushed in 4 cups hot water. Let cool to room temperature. Soak a cotton ball or wash cloth in the tea of garlic and apply to blood blisters.
6. Hamamelis for blood blisters
witch hazel has traditionally been used for wounds and bruises from long ago. The bark, leaves and twigs of the witch hazel shrub contain high amounts of tannins that make it a good astringent. Astringents are very good for drying, curing, and harden the tissues and this is what you need to cure blood blisters too. Not only tannins, many other components of hamamelis water as procyanidins, resins, flavonoids and make it a good anti-inflammatory agent. You can find witch hazel solution available in the medical and general stores for use. You can even get some grass health shop and witch hazel tea to prepare a compress for your blood blisters.
ways to use witch hazel for blood blisters
- Apply witch hazel water solvent with the help of cotton ball for your blood blisters 4- 5 times a day.
- boiling water 1 teaspoon witch hazel fresh or dried leaves in a cup of water for half to 1 minute. Then let stand for another 10-15 minutes or until cooled to room temperature. Soak a cloth in it and apply to blood blisters 4-5 times a day. This will reduce swelling.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of dried, powdered Witch Hazel and add enough water to make a paste. Apply this to your blood blisters 4-5 times a day.
7. The oil tea tree for blood blisters
tea tree (Melaleuca) oil has been used for over a hundred years ago in Australia and has now captured the attention of home and herbal remedy believers because of their excellent medicinal properties. Tea tree oil has effective antimicrobial properties, mainly due to the presence of terpinen-4-ol, a major component of tea tree oil. In fact, Bundjalung aborigines of northern New South Wales used to crush the leaves of tea trees “and” sprinkle on wounds and bruises. Modern studies also show antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and antiprotozoal oil Tea tree. Therefore, this essential oil makes a good remedy for blood blisters also.
- tea tree oil 4-5 drops
- Water 1 cup
Do the following:
- Dilute a few drops oil tea tree with water.
- Using a cotton ball, apply this solution to your blood blisters.
- is left for 10-15 minutes.
- wash with water.
- Repeat 1-2 times daily
8. Epsom salt for blood blisters
Epsom salt is actually a mineral parent compound Natural magnesium sulfate and with various health benefits. Magnesium and sulfate can be easily absorbed through the skin and can reduce inflammation, help with proper functioning of muscles and nerves, as well as discharge toxins. Sulfates Epsom salt helps remove toxins and provide pain relief. Actually triggers the reverse osmosis process that harmful toxins out of the body is removed through the porous skin.
ways to use Epsom salt to blood blisters
- Mix Epsom salt with enough hot water to make a paste. Apply this to your blood blister and wash after 10-15 minutes. Repeat 2-3 times a day.
- If you have a foot blister or blood blister in any area that can be soaked in water, add half a cup of Epsom salt in a bowl filled with hot water. Soaking the feet or hands in it for about 10 minutes and then wash with normal water. Repeat twice daily.
- can also soak a cloth in this water mixed with Epsom salt to make a hot compress for blood blisters in areas that can not be soaked in water. Apply the compress to your blisters for 10 minutes and wash.
9. Turmeric for blood blisters
The component of curcumin in turmeric has great therapeutic and medicinal properties. This makes the anti-inflammatory turmeric antibacterial grass, and anti-virals. Turmeric has also anti-mutagenic and antiviral properties, antifungal, antiparasitic, cancer. You can use this for healing your blood blisters too.
ways to use turmeric for blood blisters
- Mix 2/1 teaspoon of turmeric powder with enough rose water to make a paste. Apply this to your blood blisters. Leave it there for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Be careful as turmeric stains everything it comes in contact with.
- Even turmeric powder can be mixed with honey and apply this to your blisters. Wash with warm water after 10-15 minutes. Repeat 2-3 times a day.
- Mix one teaspoon each of salt, ghee (clarified butter) and turmeric powder. Add enough water, if necessary, to make a paste. Apply this to your blisters. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Repeat 2-3 times a day.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel, a few drops of tea tree oil, 1 teaspoon olive oil. Apply this paste to your blood blisters and leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Repeat 3-4 times a day.
- Mix equal amounts of turmeric powder and ginger paste. Apply this to your blood blister. Leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Repeat 2-3 times a day.
- Add a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk. Having this every day before going to bed.
10. Sandalwood blood blisters
A very new research has come up with an interesting fact about sandalwood. It states that our skin cells have an olfactory receptor sandalwood scent! What this means is that our nose is not just an olfactory receptor! What this means is that the smell of sandalwood can increase cell proliferation and thus contribute to the healing of wounds faster once these cell receptors are activated. This study was conducted by researchers at the Ruhr University in Bochum and the report was published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology. What is known about sandalwood and its essential oil is having antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antiphlogistic, antispasmodic, astringent, cicatrisant, disinfectant and emollient properties, among many other medicinal qualities. All this marks a good remedy for sandalwood blood blisters too. Nature fresh sandalwood also absorbs heat away from their blood blisters to accelerate the healing process.
ways to use sandalwood blood blisters
- Take sandalwood powder and add enough rosewater to this to make a paste. Apply this to your blood blisters. Wait until dry by itself. Rinse with water. Repeat 4-5 times a day.
- Mix a few drops of sandalwood essential oil with a carrier oil like olive oil or jojoba. Apply this to your blood blisters 3-4 times a day.
11. The ginger blood blisters in the mouth
Ginger has known analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties and therefore may be useful in relieving ampules blood. This is especially good remedy for blood blisters in the mouth. blood blisters can form anywhere inside your mouth and not only on the cheeks. These blisters can appear on the tongue and even gum. Since you can not avoid friction, while eating food or brushing teeth, these mouth sores become even more painful. While you can always use garlic tea or tea tree oil diluted as a mouthwash for treating blood blisters in the mouth, ginger is also one of the effective remedies for these blisters.
Forms using ginger for blood blisters
- Eat a slice of fresh ginger every day. Chew gently so that its layers of juice of blood blister in the mouth.
- Make ginger tea by adding ginger slices in hot water. Let cool to room temperature. Rinse your mouth with this tea. Repeat 2-3 times a day.
12. Manzanilla for blood blisters
chamomile is considered to be one of the oldest medicinal herbs which is used by mankind for several diseases. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and astringent properties that make a herb healing of wounds and bruises, along with several other medical conditions. While chamomile essential oils are used in cosmetics and aromatherapy, herbal tea and chamomile tincture etc. They are used as traditional medicine. It can be used for treatment of wounds, ulcers, eczema , gout, skin irritations, bruises, burns, aphthae , pain, hemorrhoids , and also for blood blisters. Not only cure inflammation, but also can cause infections due to these blisters. Chamomile is also safe to use for blood blisters in the mouth.
ways to use chamomile blood blisters
- Make chamomile tea by placing 3/2 teaspoon of dried herb in a bowl and pour a cup of hot water over it. Steep for 3-5 minutes and strain. Let this tea to cool to room temperature. Soak a cotton pad or cloth to make a compress and apply this tea to your blood blisters.
- Drinking chamomile tea to cure blood blisters in the mouth.
- Dilute 4-5 drops of chamomile essential oil in a tablespoon of olive oil. Apply this to your blood blisters 3-4 times a day.
- Shred chamomile flowers using a little water to make a paste. Apply this to your blood blisters. Leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with water. Repeat 2-3 times a day.
13. Precautions for blood blisters
blood is generally heal with time. Home remedies or medications case accelerate the process of healing. Whether you decide to let the blisters heal themselves or consider using remedies for them, you need to take certain precautions so that these blisters can not become bigger and worse. It is also necessary to prevent any infection and here are some ways you can do it.
- If possible, try to remove the pressure as a whole so that the cover remains intact blister. Thus, the blisters heal on their own. For example, if you have a blood blister on top of your toe, wear open-toed sandals.
- Never break the skin around the vial of blood. If this measure will not have any scars once taken blister heals. It also keeps away from any infection that can be caught by an open wound or potentially infected as a pin, etc., which can be used to break the skin tool.
- If the blister is in a place where you can not avoid putting pressure such as the ball of the foot, use a filling technique to isolate as far as possible. For example, you can use a cotton pad and tape to secure the blister. A thick orthopedic adhesive felt can also come to your aid.
Taking these preventative measures and the use of natural home remedies can accelerate the healing process of blood blisters.