Cinnamon has always been used in beverages quinoa breakfast with Lecha, Quaker or other juice.
Cinnamon is a spice with rewarding aroma and flavor. And it’s not just a spice, but an ingredient that greatly benefits our health.
Cinnamon is a food rich in fiber, and Jan. 00 g. This condiment containing 54.30 g. fiber. The amount of calcium is 1,228 mg per 100 g is. With an amount of 38.07 mg per 100 grams, cinnamon is also one of the foods with more iron. Cinnamon is considered a “miracle food” and science has shown that its components provide substantial health benefits.
- your body responds to the insulin and effectively regulate sugar levels in the blood
- proper digestion of food and helps relieve intestinal discomfort
- reduce and combat the proliferation of cancer cells in the body
- There was an anticoagulant effect and improves blood circulation
- we received a calming effect, especially for arthritis pain
- bacterial growth is avoided in food
- increases cognitive function and memory, being highly recommended for people with neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s or Parkinson
- heart disease are prevented and improves the function of the colon
- Ejects cold body and prevent diseases caused by viruses and bacteria
- get more energy and avoid exhaustion, the revitalization of our body
- decrease tissue damage over time, rejuvenate the body
- growth of cancer cells and the formation of blood vessels in tumors decreased
- Besides being very tasty, the benefits of cinnamon make this a valuable alternative resource. Even prepared in an infusion can be an excellent natural remedy for motion sickness and nausea.
HOW TO USE THE cinnamon
Each morning adding 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, lemon juice, any fruit juice a cup of milk or a cup of tea of your choice. You can also add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to one tablespoon of honey. Anyway, the important thing is that you add the teaspoon of cinnamon to your daily diet and improve your health will be reach unimaginable proportions.
Cinnamon is generally safe for consumption, but if any allergic reaction such as dermatitis, is observed prevent
is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding .. not for children under 6 years
women If you suffer from Crohn’s disease or colitis is best not to consume, but is also contraindicated for people with liver disease
Source: .. Ividasaludable.com