EAT UnZANAHORIA TODAY
carrots are a delos vegetables most widely used and enjoyed in the world partly porquecreciendo with relative ease, and are very versatile in a series of cultural ycocinas dishes. Carrots are scientifically classified as Daucus carota, Yque is classified as a root vegetable. Usually it is orange, purple perozanahorias, white, yellow, red and are out there, but not so common. losraíz primary carrot is part of the most consumed vegetable, green aunquelos remain beneficial in salads and other forms.
1. Prevention of heart disease : In a study intended to reveal the therapeutic value of carrots it was revealed that lower the level of colesterolen an average of 11 percent if seven ounces of raw carrots are taken by díapara three weeks.High cholesterol is an important factor for corazónenfermedad. Given that regular consumption of carrots reduces cholesterol levels, isa good idea to eat a healthy dose of carrots, in order to prevenirproblemas heart related.
2. blood pressure : The next time something inicieirritarme and blood begins to boil, eat a carrot Carrots! are rich sources of potassium, which is a vasodilator and can relax eltensión in blood vessels and arteries, thus increasing the ycirculación blood flow, increasing the function of organs throughout the body, and reducing latensión in the cardiovascular system . High blood pressure is also directamentevinculado to atherosclerosis, strokes and heart attacks, so this is healthy for the heart otraaspecto carrots! Coumarin found in carrots also sidovinculado to reduce hypertension and protection of heart health!
3. Digestion : Carrots, as mayoríaverduras, have significant amounts of dietary fiber in these orange roots, and fiber is one of the most important elements to maintain good digestiónsalud. Fiber adds bulk to the stool, helping to pass smoothly through ladigestive.Altogether, this reduces the severity of comoestreñimiento conditions and protects the colon and stomach several graveenfermedades, including colorectal cancer. Another study shows that women who were raw comíanzanahorias five to eight times less likely to develop breast cancer than women who do not eat laslas carrots cancer.
4. Macular Degeneration : This is a field comúnenfermedad the eyes of the elderly that impairs the function of the macula. Investigaciónse has found that people who consumed the greatest amount of beta-carotene had a cuarentapor percent lower risk of macular degeneration compared with those who consumíanmenos. Beta-carotene can also divide itself through an enzymatic reaction to formarprovitamina A, which is often associated with antioxidant capacity related vision. Therefore, carrots are a reinforcement of vision all around.
5. improves eyesight devitamina A deficiency can cause some difficulty seeing in dim light. Since carrots are ricasen vitamin A, which is good for improving eyesight and preventing diseases such as night laceguera from development as we age.
6. Career : Eat a carrot every díareduce the risk of stroke by 68%. Many studies have reinforced the belief inthe “carrot effect” on brain. Studies in stroke patients revelaronque those with higher levels of beta carotene had the highest survival rate.
7. diabetes : Carrots are good for sangrela sugar regulation due to the presence of carotenoids in this deliciosovegetal. Carotenoids inversely affect insulin resistance in the blood and therefore menorazúcar, helping diabetic patients to live a normal and healthy life. They tambiénregular the amount of insulin and glucose that is used and the body metabolizapor, providing a more uniform and healthy patients diabéticoslos fluctuation.
Carrots have antiseptic qualities and therefore puedeser used as laxatives and worming as a remedy for liver diseases. Zanahoriael oil is good for dry skin, because it makes the skin smoother, softer and more firme.Por addition, carrot juice improves stomach and gastrointestinal health.
Therefore, carrots, like fruits, juice or cocidosforma, are always a good choice for your health!