The skin is the largest organ in the human body, extending from the scalp all the way to the toes feet. It has pores that help you secrete excess fat, some waste products, and sweat. Blockade of these pores, anywhere skin, resulting in acne . Scalp acne is therefore not an uncommon condition. These scalp pimples affect the head both in the presence and absence of hair.
Generally, the head is covered with hair most of the time. This means that realized quite difficult acne scalp, especially in the case of women, or men who have the proverbial African. Acne on the scalp may, however, present itself through symptoms such as itching, inflammation of the scalp, mild headaches, and uncomfortable head, especially during styling, wash and sanitize the hair.
Causes of pimples on the scalp
Well, what causes acne scalp? This is a very important question you have to ask themselves if they try to reach the best solution. There are several reported cases, with the majority varies from one individual to another.
- The most common cause is usually lack of hygiene in relation to the scalp or head in general. This usually leaves room for the collection of germs and dirt on the scalp, blocking pores and resulting in the development of acne scalp
- In the case of children, that affected by breast milk of the mother, who is affected by the diet of the mother. It is therefore, we recommend that nursing mothers maintain a healthy and balanced diet strictly for the sake of their children.
- Another cause of scalp acne is usually an allergic reaction to either hair products or clothes of clothing worn on the head
- hormonal imbalances in the body , especially in adolescents and pregnant women
- the immune system is weakened or failure of other internal organs such as the liver and kidneys
- Although not one of the main causes, stress and fatigue too much can also lead to the appearance of acne on the scalp
Your best defense against any of the causes of acne scalp hygiene is just right hair. However, if you are late to the party and already has a collection of acne on the scalp, then here is a collection of good and natural home remedies for acne that can help you get rid of the head of the inconvenience of acne leather haired.
Home remedies for acne scalp
apple cider vinegar
This is an element that is widely used with concerns to skin diseases. It is best suited as a scalp treatment acne due to its antibacterial ability. Vinegar is also a natural antiseptic. These two capabilities allow rid the scalp and follicles excess oil and bacteria that build up inside cause the development of acne scalp. The other useful aspect of vinegar is its ability to match the pH balance of the scalp to prevent the development of new bacteria inside.
- Mix water and apple cider vinegar in a 50-50
- rinse your hair with the solution and let it stay
- Rinse hair with warm water Lucas after about ten minutes and then let it dry
- This is an acne treatment scalp should be done whenever the hair with shampoo wash
is never a bad idea to include one or two tablespoons of vinegar in drinking water as this helps to clean the blood
One of the most trusted home remedies for acne scalp yet. This is because the aloe has a good track record in its natural form as a good way to combat most diseases of the body. In the case of acne on the scalp, this is a remedy must-try. Has a lot of benefits some of them on their ability to fight inflammation of scalp acne, killing bacteria before they replicate more, helping damaged to heal and prevent further infection of the scalp skin .
- Slice an aloe leaf and extract the gel. This will then be applied to areas of the head with scalp acne twice daily until the acne is healed
- can also mix the gel extracted with lemon juice in a one to one relationship then apply the solution onto the scalp areas affected by acne head. This should be washed with a little warm
tea tree oil
Because the treatment of scalp acne, tea tree oil is very powerful. The oil has the ability to act as an antiseptic scalp acne, helping in the process of carrying out disinfection acne scalp. This helps release the pores of bacteria that help reduce acne on the scalp. It also helps to reduce redness and inflammation that accompanies acne scalp.
If this is your first time using this treatment, it is good to try it on a small portion of the scalp first, just to make sure this treatment of scalp acne does not produce an adverse allergic reactions.
- The easiest way to take advantage of this treatment is to add 3 drops of tea tree oil in each ounce of shampoo. This will then be used to wash your hair regularly
- can also use cotton balls to apply oil tea tree directly on the scalp acne then wash the head a few hours later
- for if that were not enough, add a few drops of tea tree oil in a coconut or olive oil this is applied directly to the scalp acne. Wash two hours later and repeat every day until the acne is gone.
honey for pimples on the scalp
Honey is sweet; It is also a really useful product when put one of the home remedies for acne scalp. It has antibacterial properties that allow you to clean bacteria and excess oils that cause acne on the scalp. Honey is a good antioxidant that helps reduce the effect of free radicals on the scalp, and to stop the replication of scalp acne causing bacteria. Soothes skin and reduces inflammation and redness in general. It is also very beneficial for red bumps on the scalp.
- Apply some honey in parts of the head with scalp acne. Leave this on the scalp for about ten minutes and then rinse with warm water. This should be done twice a day until the acne is gone.
- You can also choose to mix a tablespoon of cinnamon with 2 honey. This solution should be applied in areas that have acne on the scalp and allows them to remain on the skin for twenty minutes before rinsing with warm water. This is a remedy for acne on the scalp should be done once a day until the condition is eradicated.
Remedy for grain turmeric scalp
This is one of the natural ways of how to get rid of scalp acne that works wonders for the scalp while it is helping to get rid of pimples on the scalp. It is a good antioxidant and also acts as an antibacterial agent, once applied to the scalp. It is beneficial for the scalp, as it also provides relief from inflammation that usually accompanies scalp acne.
Mix half a teaspoon each of turmeric powder and coconut oil. Apply the resulting thick paste on the head areas affected by acne scalp. Leave it there for about an hour and then wash with a little shampoo and warm water. This should be done daily until the acne is gone.
tomato juice for pimples on the hair
pH balance of the skin is one of the means that can be used to eradicate the bacteria that cause acne on the scalp. This is best achieved by using tomato juice. As treatment of scalp acne, it helps stop the replication of germs while helping the acne to dry. Tomato juice is also good because it reduces the secretion of sebum by the scalp releasing the pores.
- You can apply some fresh tomato juice directly onto the scalp then rinse after ten minutes. This is a daily treatment.
- can also mix a little tomato juice with small amounts of honey and lemon juice. This solution can be applied to the scalp with a cotton ball then rinsed with warm water after about ten minutes. This should also be done every day.
This is one of the least known home remedies for acne scalp. It is also known by a more common name, Neem. This is an antiseptic element that benefits the scalp in a lot of ways. It is also useful as an antibiotic and helps the skin to dry scalp acne.
boil some neem leaves with two cups of water. Do this for about ten minutes and then remove the leaves and keep the water aside. Shred the leaves into a paste and apply on the areas with acne on the scalp. leave this paste on the scalp for half an hour and then rinse the head with water aside before. The last step is to rinse the head with clean water.
head massage with a mixture of coconut oil and neem and let the head is the solution overnight. Wash the nest day with a shampoo. This should be done twice a week until the ace is gone.
Garlic scalp pimples
Probably the most common kitchen ingredients found their way into the list of how to get rid of scalp acne. It is a powerful antioxidant and antibacterial which is a good remedy for acne scalp. It kills the bacteria that causes acne, while at the same time helps dry away from acne on the scalp.
- Peel a few cloves of garlic and then then boiled in about 3 cups of water for a five minute period. Out of the water and let it cool a bit and then use it to rinse your hair. After ten minutes, rinse your hair again with a little warm and clean water. Do this once a day until the scalp acne is gone.
- can also crush some garlic cloves until then apply the paste on the scalp areas with acne. Rinse hair with warm water after about an hour or stay in your head for the night. This can be done every day until the acne is gone.
actions that can be taken to prevent pimples on the scalp
At the end of the day, prevention is better than cure. Since the scalp acne can be quite uncomfortable, it is best to try to avoid the condition altogether. These are some of the preventive measures that can be seen in you desire to be so far from scalp pimples as possible.
Set Free scalp
The only mistake most people make is to limit your scalp inside clothing and gear head for long periods of time. This leads to the collection of heat into the scalp, leading to the production of a lot of sweat and oil. Without proper ventilation, all this simply pick up on it and end up blocking the pores, resulting in scalp pimples.
Hair should be washed on a regular schedule, at least three times a week. This should be done with the use pf hair products like shampoo appropriate to ensure that dirt, germs, and excess oil are served. During this exercise, the scalp should be massaged lightly ensure dirt is taken up, allowing it to be washed during rinsing. For best results and greater protection, it is good to add a little vinegar to the water, at least two tablespoons per liter. This gives the scalp additional protection and cleaning needs.
Selection of hair products
There are two main things that should be put into consideration. The first is to be completely removed from the products which are fat or contain a large amount of oil. Such products will only end op blocking the pores in the scalp and cause scalp acne. The second is to go for products that have sulfur as component shall retain moan dry scalp and always fresh prevent the appearance of pimples scalp as a result of bacteria or germs.
Proper hygiene is not limited to cover the hair and scalp, but also accessories They are interacting with him. This means that every time when you should take the initiative to wash their hairbrushes, combs, barrettes, clips and rollers. This will help eliminate the skin cells and oil as collected on the dead time due to use.
is recommended to comb the hair daily as it helps remove dead skin cells and dirt that accumulate on the inside, at the base of the scalp. Combing the hair follicles also aligns ensure that they are not in the pores, causing blockage and scalp acne.
long hair putting one in a higher risk of developing both grains on the scalp and acne head. Therefore, it is good to keep short hair if they are more prone to illness. Shorter hair is also easier to maintain and keep clean.
- Maintaining a proper diet is full of fruits, vegetables, fiber and fermented milk products . It should also have large amounts of water and fresh juice
- Keep your head out of direct sunlight when outside of
- Minimizing sodium intake and processed sugar
- strengthen the immune system
- Have an allergy test before assuming regular use of a new hair product
Under normal circumstances, the scalp acne dissipates in a week or two, either by itself or with proper treatment. However, it is recommended that you visit a dermatologist if they persist. Acne on the scalp is usually more irritable than develops in the rest of the body making the observation of hygiene that much more important. Seeing a professional for serious cases will ensure that you get any of the creams and ointments recommended by the doctor to help with the recovery process.