The ancient Egyptians believed mushrooms were the plant of immortality, according to the hieroglyphs date back 4,600 years. The pharaohs of Egypt likes the taste of mushrooms therefore not let ordinary people eat, and mushrooms to be declared king’s food. mushroom rituals have been in practice in several countries, including Russia, Mexico, Greece, Latin America and China.
Origin of mushrooms
Mushrooms are grown formally for the first time in France. It was said that Louis XIV made the first mushrooms. Mushroom cultivation spread to England and the United States. English gardeners grow mushrooms easily discovered since little labor is very required. In the United States, the first spawning was produced by the American Spawn Company of St. Paul Minnesota, which was directed by Louis F. Lambert.
types of fungi
There are several types of edible fungi:
- The (Agaricus bisporus) white buttons :. These button-shaped mushrooms are commonly seen in stores
- Cremini (Agaricus bisporus) :. They are larger than white
- (Agaricus bisporus) :. buttons, brown, and firm texture
- oyster (Pleurotus ostreatus) :. They are easy to grow and produce worldwide
- Enokitake (Flammulina velutipes) :. These are long and thin and used in soups
- Shiitake (shiitake) :. These mushrooms are delicious and healthy
Portobello They are popularly used as a meat substitute
Some morel mushrooms are popular, maitake, mushrooms, giant wolf fart, chanterelles, matsutake, shaggy mane, black trumpet mushroom Caesar.
Health Benefits mushrooms
- For skin: Since fungi have anti properties inflammatory, which help reduce acne, rosacea and eczema. They are also rich in vitamin D, selenium and antioxidants that protect the skin against aging.
- diabetes: Fungi are ideal for diabetics, because they contain no fat or cholesterol and have very low levels of carbohydrates. They are rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and fiber. Also they contain natural insulin and sugar decomposing enzymes.
- cancer :. A link has been found by scientists at City of Hope, between the consumption of mushrooms and reducing the possibilities for growth and tumor development in animals and cells
For a long Life fury:. Eating mushrooms regularly was found to be linked to better nutrition and better diet quality
Easy mushroom recipes
Here are some easy recipes fungi that are suitable for both vegetarians and as non-vegetarians.
1. Pasta with chestnuts, mushrooms and parsley pesto:
Pasta can be found in every kitchen and this staple can be made more interesting and nutritious by adding chestnuts and mushrooms. This is an easy vegetarian recipe, a fungus that is delicious and plentiful. It provides 680 k cal per serving, comprising 15.6 g protein, 79.7 g carbohydrates and 35.5 g fat.
- peeled and cooked chestnuts – 135gm
- garlic cloves – Two
- Cortado, fresh , flatleaf parsley – four tablespoons
- lemon juice – a tablespoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 125 ml
- finely grated parmesan – 20 g
- Butter – a great command
- sliced mushrooms brown – 250 gm
- Fusilli – 350gm
- Make a paste of chestnuts, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and seasonings in a food processor. Add olive oil to this paste, then add the Parmesan cheese. Stir slowly to create a smooth mixture.
- In a skillet, heat a little olive oil and butter over medium-high heat. Fry the mushrooms in this mixture for five minutes until they turn golden brown.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling water, then drain excess water. Toss pasta with fried mushrooms and pesto. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.
2. Mushrooms with garlic toast:
This dish is perfect for breakfast, a quick lunch, or even lunch. It provides 509 kcal per serving, 13.3 g protein, 41.8 g fat and 22.1 g of carbohydrates.
- Butter – 150gm
- – sourdough four thick slices
- shallots finely chopped – four
- cloves garlic, finely chopped – three
- mushrooms trimmed and sliced - 300gm
- sour cream – two tablespoons
- finely chopped fresh tarragon – two tablespoons
- finely flatleaf chopped fresh parsley – two tablespoons
- – poached eggs four
- Fry the slices of bread in two tablespoons of melted butter until they turn light brown.
- Saute the shallots and garlic in butter for a minute or two. Add the mushrooms and saute over medium heat for six to eight minutes. Add seasoning and mix well.
- Remove the mushrooms from heat and fold in the sour cream and parsley.
- serve the mushrooms fried bread with poached eggs.
3. Mushrooms, tomato and egg Burger:
Are you really hungry? Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe mushrooms baked it takes only 15 minutes.
- large, flat mushrooms – Two
- thick slices of tomato – Two
- garlic butter – two tablespoons
- Eggs – two
- buns Burger – two
- baby spinach – a few
- Destalk mushrooms and place in a baking pan along with the tomato slices. Sprinkle a tablespoon of garlic butter. Grill for five minutes on medium heat until tender.
- Fry the eggs in garlic butter and set aside.
- Toast the hamburger buns and place a few leaves of spinach, mushroom grilled a slice of tomato and a fried egg in the bottom half. Make a sandwich with the top half and serve with chips.
4. Rocket pesto stuffed mushrooms with cheese Camembert:
This is an easy recipe for stuffed mushrooms makes a good meal Monday through Friday. In addition, this is a recipe Portobello mushroom. One portion provides 641 k CAL, having 25.4 g protein, 47.5 g fat and 30 g carbohydrate.
- crushed garlic cloves – Two
- fresh rocket – 25g
- oil extra virgin olive – five tablespoons
- crumbs of fresh white bread – 65gm
- tomato Meat – one
- Portobello mushrooms – four
- Camembert – 150gm
- salad, to serve
- Create a mixture of thick green oil mixing garlic, rocket, and olive oil in a food processor. Add 50 g of breadcrumbs and seasoning and ensure that properly mixed. Keep this mixture aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place a slice of tomato on each of mushrooms and add seasonings. Divide the mixture of green oil among the four fungi. Place two slices of Camembert cheese over the mushrooms. Put all set on a baking sheet and sprinkle the remaining breadcrumbs.
- cook the mixture for 12-15 minutes until the breadcrumbs become browned.
- serve the mushrooms with dressed salad leaves and some crusty bread.
5. Lamb of kidney and mushroom salad:
This is a healthy, low in calories and easy recipes healthy mushroom that can be done in 15 minutes. Per serving, which provides only 102 cals k, with 9.6 g fat, 3 g of protein and 1.5 g of carbohydrates.
- Small lamb kidneys – two or three
- olive oil extra virgin – three tablespoons
- autumn mushrooms sliced - 100 gm
- chopped fresh tarragon – a tablespoon
- pink peppercorns – a teaspoon
- lettuce and rocket leaves – four handfuls
- Remove the membrane and the center of the kidney fat and then cut into cubes.
- whisk together the dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Saute mushrooms in two tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add the tarragon and remove to a plate.
- kidneys Cook in olive oil until they turn golden brown, but still slightly pink in the center. Add the pink peppercorns, then remove to a plate.
- Toss salad leaves in the dressing and divide among plates. Add the mushrooms and kidneys, and serve immediately.
6. Baked mushrooms with sausage, bacon and tomatoes:
This recipe for baked mushrooms can be eaten at any time of day, as it makes for a abundant food. Vegetarians can change by simply omitting the bacon and vegetarian sausages using instead.
- very large field mushrooms – Six
- Butter – 75 g
- chopped fresh thyme – a heaping tablespoon
- Skinned pork and sausages -. herbs of
- lardons smoked bacon – 100 g
- tomato Meat – one
- Cheddar coarsely grated – six tablespoons
- the night before, remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop finely. Clean lids and place in a lightly greased baking dish with the gills up. Spread a mixture of butter, thyme and seasoning over each mushroom. Dispersion of the stems.
- Cut the sausage into small pieces and stack them in mushrooms with wicks and tomato. Seasoning, cover the mixture and allow to chill overnight.
- The next day, preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Bake the mixture for 15 minutes until the meat has become golden brown and mushrooms have become soft. Remove the mixture.
- sprayed each mushroom with grated cheese and bake for another five minutes.
7. Fast mushroom soup:
This is one of those easy recipes fungi that is not only fast, but also delicious and nutritious
- chopped mushrooms – a cup
- finely chopped onion – two tablespoons
- Plain flour – two teaspoons
- Milk – One and a half cups
- Butter – two teaspoons
- grated cheese – two tablespoons
- Salt and black pepper powder freshly ground – to taste
- Boil the milk with two cups water and set aside.
- saute onion in butter over medium heat for a minute and keep aside.
- Add mushrooms and saute this for two to three minutes. To do this, add flour and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the milk gradually to this mixture and stir continuously so that no lumps. Cook for two to three minutes.
- Add salt and pepper. Allow the mixture boils.
- Garnish with grated cheese.
Mushrooms should be purchased with caution as poisonous mushrooms can cause serious illness and may also be fatal. dangerous mushrooms similar to edible aspect, at least you can identify them, not picking mushrooms on their own.
Satabdi, a content writer by profession, usually can be found with his nose in a book and a cup of coffee in hand. Puppies, beaches, and ice cream excites equally. Interested in all things literary, she is at her best, by putting the words on paper.