Home » anxiety » Early Warning Signs That the Light Bulbs in Your Home Are TOXIC

Early Warning Signs That the Light Bulbs in Your Home Are TOXIC

Many of us in the effort to save energy and money, replaced our old standard bulbs with the environment new energy saving bulbs generation. However, the new generation of energy saving light bulbs are so toxic that the Environmental Protection Agency US It has created an emergency protocol to be followed in the event of a rupture of the bulb due to poisonous gas that is released.

light

If broken inside, these bulbs release 20 times the maximum acceptable concentration of mercury in the air, according to a study by researchers at the Fraunhofer Institute for Wilhelm Klauditz Federal Environment Agency of Germany.

light bulbs can cause:

  • Dizziness
  • Cluster headaches
  • Migraines
  • Seizures
  • fatigue
  • Inability to concentrate
  • anxiety

energy-efficient bulbs cause anxiety, migraine headaches, and even cancer. Reasons to return to incandescent bulbs

1. light bulbs contain mercury. Mercury is a potent neurotoxin that is particularly dangerous for children and pregnant women. it is especially toxic to the brain, nervous system, liver and kidneys. It can also damage the cardiovascular, immune and reproductive systems. You can bring lead to tremors, anxiety, insomnia, memory loss, headaches, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.

2. light bulbs can cause cancer.

A new study by Peter Braun at the Laboratory of Alab Berlin Germany know these bulbs contain carcinogens toxic to cause cancer:

phenol , a solid white crystalline slightly toxic acid, obtained from coal tar and used in the manufacture of chemicals.

naphthalene volatile white crystalline compound produced by the distillation of coal tar, used in mothballs and as raw material for the manufacture of chemicals.

Related Post:  THIS HERB IMPROVES EYESIGHT EVEN IN PEOPLE OLDER THAN 70 YEARS. SOLVES PROBLEMS WITH THE EYES, VISION AND EYE PRESSURE!

Styrene , a liquid saturated hydrocarbon, obtained as a byproduct oil.

3. energy saving bulbs emit a large amount of UV rays.

energy saving lamps emit UV-B rays and traces of UV-C radiation. It is generally recognized that UV radiation is harmful to the skin (can cause skin cancer) and eyes. The radiation from these bulbs directly attacks the immune system, and also damages the tissues of the skin enough to prevent proper formation of vitamin D-3.

So despite the energy and cost savings, these bulbs pose serious health risks and you may want to switch back to regular incandescent bulbs. But be careful in doing so. If one happens to break, the dangers are so serious that the Environmental Protection Agency has established a very detailed protocol to deal with mercury and chemicals that cause cancer, which can be read below:

The EPA Official broken bulb Cleaning Procedure

According to the Environmental Protection Agency US, the following emergency procedure to be followed in case of a rupture of the bulb due to poisonous gas released .

Before Cleaning

  1. have people and pets leave the room.
  2. room air for 5-10 minutes by opening a window or door to the outdoor environment.
  3. Close the system air heating / air conditioning central forced, if you have one.

collect the necessary materials to clean UP broken bulb

  • stiff paper or cardboard
  • tape
  • damp paper towels or disposable wet wipes (hard surface)
  • A glass jar with a metal lid or a plastic bag with seal.

during cleaning

  • not empty. It is not recommended vacuuming unless broken glass remains after having taken all cleanup measures. Vacuuming could spread dust or mercury vapor containing mercury.
  • Be careful in collecting broken glass and visible dust. Collect glass fragments and powder using stiff paper or cardboard. Use adhesive, tape such as duct tape, to pick up small glass fragments and powder remaining. Place the tape used in the glass jar or plastic bag. See detailed cleaning instructions for more information, and for differences in cleaning hard surfaces compared with carpets or rugs.
  • cleaning materials Place in an airtight container.
Related Post:  How To Lose Leg Fat In Thirty Days?

after cleaning

  1. Immediately place all bulb debris and cleanup materials, including vacuum cleaner bags, outdoors in a container trash or protected area until materials can be disposed area. Avoid leaving bulb fragments or cleaning materials inside.
  2. Next, check with your local government about disposal requirements in your area, because some localities require fluorescent bulbs (broken or unbroken) be taken to a local recycling center. If there is no such requirement in your area, you can have the material with household waste.
  3. If possible, continue to air in the room where the bulb was broken and leave the heating / air conditioning interrupted for several hours.

Source: theheartysoul.com

You May Also Like :
==[Click 2x to CLOSE X]==
Trending Posts!