To be completely frank with you, I really assume you will be surprised when we let you know that even the scarcest damage to teeth is a problem related to an organ in your body. Yes, which means that you must be exceptionally vigilant and investigate the article below – to find out more about this! This is what you need to know – well, as indicated by the specialists, the upper and lower incisors (first and second) reflect the state of the kidneys, bladder, ears and canine teeth – liver and nerves bladder.Information lung and colon transmit some root 4 and 5, for the stomach, spleen and pancreas – the huge root 6 and 7, so-called “intelligence teeth.” – You can anticipate the condition of the heart and digestive tract small
However, we do not get generally no diseases inside are joined by damage to the teeth, found in a survey of dentist.Sometimes patient complaints of discomfort fit as a fiddle in tooth appearance, and wounded regularly at points on the teeth have been expelled for quite some time. This is assumed. torment appearance, which is the most accurate signal that the body goes submitted.This light of the fact that signs of infected organs enter the area reflects the comparison of a tooth. On the off chance that you think about these connections can without much of a stretch to distinguish the sick organ.You should realize also that between the organs inside the mouth and there is a close connection. What this implies? In fact, teeth sick brain often cause pain. In this regard, if the inflammatory process is at the base of the tooth, the torment could be in the parietal lesions of maxillary incisors region.The torment cause in canine frontal region and worldly ill. What’s more, you must realize also that diseases of the teeth of the lower jaw occurs in agony “pours” character.And no other salvation of headache, unless the examination by the specialist dental.
- This is what you need to know – the pain in the first and second incisor (upper and lower) well, testify to chronic pyelonephritis, cystitis and otitis. If you first incisor is concerned, you may be thinking of tonsillitis, osteochondrosis, prostatitis, disability to the hip joint. In cholecystitis or hepatitis canine teeth marked a constant dull ache.
- And pains in the fourth and fifth root of the teeth, the reasons may be chronic pneumonia, colitis, dysbacteriosis long flowing, allergic reaction (asthma, sinusitis, respiratory allergy).
- But if you have pain in fourth teeth, upper and lower, is likely to have problems with his knee joints, shoulder, elbow, beam ring), which may be suffering from inflammatory processes with chronic nature of the type of arthritis, diseases of the colon -. polyposis, diverticulosis
- The sixth and seventh tooth pain in chronic gastritis, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, long flowing anemia, chronic pancreatitis.
- Pain in the sixth upper teeth is usually associated with sinusitis tonsillitis, diseases of the pharynx in breast disease, tumors in the thyroid gland, inflammation of the spleen and ovaries. And six lower teeth give a signal that there is a problem with the arteries, atherosclerosis.
- Experts say the following seven lower teeth are responsible for the problems with veins (varicose veins, hemorrhoids), lung (pneumonia, chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma), a sign of polyps in the colon.
- And you should know that if you have problems with your “wisdom teeth”, you should be worried, because they are related to coronary heart disease, birth defects and other cardiac diseases are areas of the wise. Tartar can draw attention to the endocrine system doctor for gastric ulcer disease.
Experts also say their teeth are also related to his character. This is what you need to know:
- Equal teeth are a sign of the eloquence of the holder.
- People who think many have teeth with an uneven height.
- People who have long teeth tend to be greedy and angry.
- Small, sharp and rare – proof of deception and cunning
- If a person has large spaces between the teeth, then its very nature, purposeless.
- People with a distance between the upper incisors have always thought that cheerful and frivolous.
- Holders of great healthy teeth are generally good and brave people.