Cure many problems with just a juice. It is of papaya leaves and stay healthy. Since few people actually eat papaya leaves, juicing is a great way to take advantage of its enormous health benefits.
Many different studies have found that compounds of phytonutrients in papaya leaves act synergistically to show a strong antioxidant and immune enhancing effect in the bloodstream. Papain, alkaloids and phenolic compounds are responsible for their positive biological effects. The enzymes papain and chymopapain are both biologically active components papaya. They help in digestion of proteins and are widely used to treat indigestion, bloating and other digestive disorders. Furthermore, compounds of alkaloid carpaine, and dehydrocarpaine pseudocarpaine demonstrate chemopreventive effects.
should also know that pure isolated alkaloids and their synthetic derivatives are used as basic medicinal agents due to its antispasmodic, analgesic and bacterial properties. Phenolic compounds, caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid, quercetin and kaempferol exhibit potent antioxidant effect. papaya leaves are also rich in minerals like calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron and manganese
Papaya leaf juice – Health Benefits :.
There are dozens of reasons you might want to try the juice of papaya leaf, and here is just a brief list of the amazing things you can do
– platelet production of the blood:. A recent study has found that the juice of papaya leaf significantly increases the production of blood platelets
– Supports the liver., Due to its cleaning effect very powerful juice papaya leaf for liver, which is the basis for many healing. chronic diseases, especially liver, jaundice, liver cirrhosis and liver cancer
– Prevent diseases: leaf juice papaya contains acerogenin that can be used to prevent many dangerous diseases such as malaria, dengue and Cancer. What could be useful for improving chronic fatigue
– Compatible with digestive systems :. These super healthy leaves also contain papain, chymopapain, protease and amylase enzymes that are useful in analyzing correctly proteins, carbohydrates and helping with digestion. This very potent antimicrobial juice reduces inflammation of the stomach lining and cure peptic ulcers by killing harmful bacteria such as H. Pylori bacteria
– Minimizes inflammation: we all know that inflammation is a side effect. common disease and allergies. The anti-inflammatory properties in papaya leaf juice is helpful in reducing inflammation and possibly reduce side effects of chemotherapy
– Regular menstruation disorders :. Drinking juice papaya leaf may reduce symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and possibly regulate menstrual cycles because of its powerful healing properties that balances hormones
– protects cardiovascular health .: powerful antioxidants papaya leaf stimulates the immune system, greatly improves blood circulation, dilates blood vessels and protects heart health stroke and diseases
– Naturally reduces levels of blood sugar: this super healthy juice improves sensitivity to insulin that helps regulate sugar levels in the blood. The high content of antioxidants is useful to minimize secondary complications of diabetes, such as fatty liver, kidney damage and greatly reduces oxidative stress.
Experts say there are several ways to consume papaya leaf juice.
1. First, you can make juice papaya leaf – well, if you have a juicer, simply put the (cleaned) goes through your juicer to extract the juice. It is very simple – juice and store away a small bottle of juice in the fridge to be consumed within 4-5 days. It can be mixed with your regular juice to make it more palatable.
But if you do not have a blender, blender could do. Crush about 10 leaves and put in a blender with a cup of pure drinking water. Liquefy leaves and strain the juice using a cheese cloth or muslin.
And be very careful, because the papaya leaf juice is very bitter and extremely powerful. . Start with just a tablespoon a day and work up to two tablespoons per day, if taken for therapeutic purposes
2. Or, you can make an infusion of tea – this is what you need to do: It should be used about 10 medium to large leaves about two liters of water (about two quarts). Boil the leaves in water until it has reduced by half the amount.
Let cool, discard the leaves and consumed in small doses as needed. The tea can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, but they drink it as fresh as possible to benefit from its nutrients
You can also consume the leaf extract and -. Experts say that papaya leaf extracts are in the form of capsules, tea leaves and dyeing. Be sure to choose non-GMO and organic extracts such as papaya is mainly GMOs in the US