double chin is a common cosmetic issue that affects many women. This feature unsightly face usually occurs as a result of excessive weight gain and inactivity. In addition, aging also plays a role in the formation of jowls, especially because the skin loses its elasticity which results in sagging skin. In addition, muscles that are not used frequently, including the platysma that connects the jaw to the neck, lose their tone.
Last but not least, excessive weight loss may also contribute to loose skin, including the area around the neck.
Now, most women decide on a minimally invasive procedure to remove a double chin – chin liposuction. This surgical procedure focuses on highlighting the line of the lower jaw. However, it comes with side effects such as a rake as scar, which can be very visible when the tip of person / her head back.
On the other hand, no double chin exercises that can effectively highlight its lower jaw and chin. Needless to say, these are completely safe, unlike liposuction of the chin free of charge.
When done on a regular basis, these exercises double chin tighten, tone and build the platysma, along with other muscles around the neck area. Once these muscles accumulate, which can take a while, take less time to keep, such as maintaining a muscle is much easier than toning it.
The following exercises are very effective in the tone of the lower jaw and chin if done on a regular daily basis.
- open mouth – Open your mouth as you can and stick out his tongue so it can be achieved. In fact, you should try to touch the chin with his tongue. Hold for 10 seconds and repeat 10 times. You should feel your chin and neck muscles tightening when doing this exercise.
- head hanging – Lie down on a bed, his head hanging over the edge. Lift the chin moving toward your chest. Hold for 10 seconds before slowly lower your head to the starting position. Do 10 repetitions.
- Chin lifts – This exercise is particularly effective for strengthening and tightening of muscles of the neck and face. Stand with your back and neck straight and then lift the chin toward the ceiling. Then pouts in a position exaggerated kisses and hold for 10 seconds. Do 10 repetitions.
- Pasa neck – Stand with your spine upright. Turn your head sideways to his chin becomes parallel to his shoulder. Make sure your eyes are looking at side, too. Roll your head slowly down, then up the other side. Do 10 repetitions.
- exercise Platysma – This exercise works the muscle that connects the jaw to the neck – the platysma. Getting to the standing position with upright neck. Pull your lips over your teeth while turning the corners of the mouth down, as if frowning, in order to tighten the tendons in his jaw. Hold for 10 seconds and then relax. Repeat 10 times.
- Exercise tennis ball – Place a tennis ball against his throat while holding his chin. Press your chin firmly against the ball then drop slightly. Do 10 repetitions.
Apart from the exercises, lose some excess weight can also be beneficial to reduce the appearance of jowls and tone the muscles of the jaw and neck. The thing is that overweight results in the accumulation of fat in the body, including the neck. This leads to the formation of jowls. Last but not least, double chin exercises give excellent results when combined with a balanced diet.