The state of the feet can say a lot about you. While most people tend to overlook the health and beauty of your feet, I must say that a bad foot care is indicative of poor personal hygiene.
For most people the excuse to not look at your feet the way they care for other parts of your body is to have a pedicure in a beauty salon it is expensive and takes up a lot of time.
This reason can no longer be sustainable as there are DIY home remedies to care for dry, scaly, flaky and tired feet.
The beauty of this home treatment is that the ingredients are probably in your kitchen right now.
This is what you need and how to give your feet tender, loving, care it deserves.
The two ingredients:
I’m sure he has these two ingredients just sitting on the shelf in your kitchen.
- Milk – 2 to 4 cups
- Sodium bicarbonate – 3 tablespoons
- milk is heated.
- Pour the hot milk into a bowl and add your baking soda and mix well.
- Then dip your feet in the mixture and allowed to soak for about 10 minutes.
- Then rinse the feet with a little warm water and dry with a clean towel.
- apply a foot cream to your feet.
If you try this procedure often your feet will be soft, smooth and healthy.
The condition of your feet can tell a lot about you. While most people tend to overlook the health and beauty of your feet, I must say that a bad foot care is indicative of poor personal hygiene.
For most people the excuse for not caring about his …