Lack of moisture may be the reason behind the dry, cracked feet cracked feet but can also be caused by medical conditions as well. The elderly, people with diabetes or people with athlete’s foot are all at risk of developing severely cracked foot. Fissures foot affect the epidermis cracks sometimes move deep into the dermis causing severe pain. Moreover, fatty acid zinc and omega 3 fatty acids can lead to cracked feet.
Other causes include:
- standing for many hours
- using strong soaps
- cold weather
- continuous exposure to water
- use of inappropriate footwear.
Conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, thyroid disease and diabetes can also contribute to this problem.
Fortunately, there is a way to speed up the process with two simple ingredients.
This recipe includes milk and baking soda. The lactic acid in milk exfoliates the upper layers of dead skin, which helps your skin glow. Sodium bicarbonate gently buffs away his toughest calluses and dry patches.
- 2 to 4 cups of milk
- 1 tbsp. sodium bicarbonate
- milk is heated.
- Pour the milk into a bowl of good size. You have to be able to fit both feet in the container at the same time, side by side.
- Soak your feet in milk for about 5 minutes, then grab your baking soda. lightly sprinkle a generous amount of dust in the foot bath.
- Scrub your feet while giving a lot of attention to the areas where the skin is usually more difficult, or thicker. Massage lot mix in these areas.
- After washing, let your feet soak for five minutes.
- clean your feet with warm water, dry thoroughly and apply foot cream.
Repeat the procedure at least once a week.
found this article helpful?
DON`T spend their money on PEDICURA: use two ingredients from your kitchen and MA ..