Most people have moles since birth or develop at any stage of life. Sometimes they become an aesthetic problem.
Moles are known as dark spots on the skin that form due to too many melanocytes. Melanocytes are responsible for the production of melanin in our body.
skin, melanocytic nevi and melanocytic nevi composed of three different types of moles union. They differ by color and texture.
Sun exposure, hormonal fluctuations and genetics are some of the reasons for the excess production of melanocytes.
Generally, moles are harmless enough, but may be cancerous abnormal growths. If moles are blue, pink or gray in color or changed regularly, then they should be diagnosed by a dermatologist.
If you have moles normal harmless and looking out for ways to eliminate them completely then you have a variety of options to choose from.
Surgical methods can be expensive and painful, but the home remedies like apple cider vinegar or tea tree oil may be effective in removing them without any side effects.
Wondering how tea tree oil can completely remove moles?
Let’s learn how.
The anecdotal working properties of tea tree oil as moles remover. Even the moles are not malignant or embedded deep into the skin can also be eliminated by applying tea tree oil. It can be used anywhere in the body.
Depending on the size of moles, which can take a couple of weeks to get rid of it completely. Unlike surgical methods, tea tree oil eliminates a mole, no side effects.
How to use tea tree oil for removing moles?
There are certain techniques that help in removing moles with tea tree oil. You can follow any of these methods and try regularly for effective results.
1) The tea tree oil
This method helps lighten the moles skin heal slowly and completely. This process is not as complicated and easy to follow regularly.
- Take a small cotton ball and dip it in a small amount of tea tree oil.
- place the cotton ball on the dock and tape with adhesive tape.
- Leave for a few hours and remove.
- Rinse the area with water.
- Repeat the process 2 to 3 times daily until the mole disappears
. Note: If the application is causing the sting, then it is diluted with any carrier oil
- Take a drop of tea tree oil.
- apply it on the mole and let dry completely.
- Repeat process 2 – 3 times a day for at least 7 -. 10 days
Tips and Precautions:
- If you are allergic to tea tree oil, please avoid using it.
- Never ingest tea tree oil because it is highly toxic.
- Revision of the test to see if you are allergic to tea tree oil or not. allergy as some people have hidden the tea tree oil.
- Never apply tea tree oil in sensitive areas or genitals.
- tea tree oil can stain clothing, so be sure to wear old clothes while using it.
- harmful sun rays can also develop moles so it is recommended to apply sunscreen before going to bed.
- Do not try to test surgical methods to remove moles at home. It can cause infections and worsen the skin condition. Surgical methods should only be performed by professionals.
- Avoid tanning beds if you have more number of moles on your body.
- It is recommended to include citric acid and potassium-rich foods in your daily diet. They help to discourage excess production of moles.
- Never scratch or gouge the moles as it can worsen the condition.
hope you try tea tree oil to remove moles. If you have any questions, queries or suggestions regarding this article, please write to us in the comments section.