Before starting this article, you should know that nails are a very important part of our body! Why – because the nails can lead to symptoms of many diseases, including cancer
However, it should not be worried, because we will not talk about symptoms or illness in this article.!
Can I ask you a simple question – Does the name ring any bell lunula
Have you noticed a whitish area in a crescent shape at the end of a fingernail?
is not only a changing area pigment under the nails; in fact, it is a very sensitive area and must ensure that no damage.
In this article we will say that 10 facts (you should know) about the lunula:
1. First you should know that the whitish area crescent shaped our nail what the eye perceives as white crescent is very sensitive and extremely important part of the structure of the nail! As we have said, you must be very careful and this part should not be damaged.
2. The middle part is called crescent moon (little moon in Latin) and is a very sensitive part of the nail.
3. This part is white, because it is the fifth basal layer of the epidermis and actually “hidden” blood vessels underneath.
4. It is more visible in the thumb, but not lunula of each is visible. In some cases, the eponychium, the thickened nails and skin around toenails, layer may partially or completely cover the lunula.
5. The lunula is actually the visible part of the root of the nail and should not be damaged in any way, because if it is damaged the entire nail is permanently deformed.
6. Many experts around the world think that the lune can reveal important information about our overall health. For example, traditional Chinese medicine believes that the lack of lunula indicates anemia and malnutrition, while a pale or bluish crescent indicates a possible diabetes. If lunula a person has red spots that he or she may be suffering from cardiovascular diseases.
7. lunula or absence of a very small lunula usually indicates indigestion can happen due to slow metabolism and overload toxin in the body.
8. Amount – it would be better to have 8 to 10 Lunes in both hands. Form – it would be better to have an area of one-fifth of the nail. Color – it would be better in ivory color. The whiter, better, indicating that the person is stronger
9. The normal nail should be reddish, sober, hard, arched, soft and shiny with clear lunula, it is indicating whether the person is energetic and healthy. The person with the most power is, the whiter it is the lunula; on the contrary, the lunula is poor and vague.
10. In general, the lunula has an area of about one fifth of the nail and has the clear advantage. Lune usually says that the illness of a person in a crescent shape or color change disappears. After the person recovers health regulation, the small moon appears again gradually. The less a person has lunula, the lowest and worst health conditions energy and immunity that he / she has, so it’s more likely he / she feels tired. If the lunula only appears on thumbs, it indicates that physical energy is insufficient and that the disease is about to arrive.