Your body has its own way of indicating that something is not working properly. Read the article to find out which of the following symptoms may be dangerous and how to prevent them.
Cracks in the corners of the mouth
- deficiency vitamin B group
- disorders related to stomach hypersecretion of gastric acid that corrodes the mucous membranes of the lips
- decreased bite or lack of posterior teeth
- anemia caused by iron deficiency
- infection caused by bacteria streptococcus and staphylococcus, fungi (mostly candida)
- poor oral hygiene or health poor conditions
- weakened immunity
- often occurs in people who speak moisturize your lips with his tongue while talking
These symptoms are a sign of zinc and vitamin B (B3, B2 and B12)
. Solution: Eat more quinoa, tofu, low-fat cheese, spinach, beets, peanuts, dried apricots, asparagus and all kinds of seeds and legumes. It should also include broccoli and kale in their diet in order to improve the absorption of iron.
Another cause chapped lips can be certain allergies caused by the specific ingredients found in cosmetic products.
red rash on the face that is hair loss in the form of flakes and / or excessive
symptoms such as rash and redness that occur in the leather scalp or face can be a sign of biotin deficiency.
. Solution: Eat more almonds, peanuts, goat milk, spinach, yogurt, tomatoes, carrots, nuts, onions, sesame seeds, avocados, milk, bananas and mushrooms
low temperatures and cold weather worsen skin diseases, especially those on the face. Most common skin conditions include atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea, skin lupus, allergic dermatitis contract in the face, psoriasis and lupus erythematosus. These conditions are chronic and can worsen during winter, so you should pay special attention
The common factors that lead to hair loss :.
sudden hair loss can produce a couple of months after a serious illness or surgery. Other causes include:
- Thyroid disease
- Taking birth control pills
- Many women experience hair loss three weeks after delivery
- Certain medications, including blood thinners, gout, hypertension, heart disease and depression
- Some fungal infections in children can cause hair loss.
- in lupus and diabetes patients
- Some hairstyles such as braids use long or using tight hair rollers
- using oils for hot hair and chemicals to make curls permanents can cause inflammation of the hair follicles, leading to damage and hair loss
white growths that resemble acne (in cheeks, arms, hips) red or
red and painful subcutaneous rash that acne is similar in adults may be a symptom of hormonal imbalance, and in some cases the lack of essential fatty acids and lack of vitamin a and D.
Solution: eating foods rich in healthy fats, eat more nuts and seeds such as flaxseed. Moreover, you should eat plenty of green leafy vegetables, carrots and peppers to increase levels of vitamin A. Also, you should eat more dairy products.
numbness in the hands, feet and other body parts or feeling burning
If you experience temporary loss of consciousness along with numbness and tingling in the hands and feet, can be a sign of vitamin B9, B6, and B12. These vitamins are closely related to the peripheral nervous system. The lack of B vitamins can also lead to depression, anemia and fatigue
Solution: .. Eat more spinach, beets, asparagus, all types of grains and dairy products