green clay is an amazing natural solution for many types of skin problems, especially in relation with fats or combination skin. Similarly, it can be highly beneficial for the treatment of greasy hair and dandruff. Green clay can detoxify, cleanse and soften the hair and skin. It is very beneficial for the absorption of oils, toxins and impurities from the skin and hair. In addition, green clay has a tonic effect that improves circulation and revives the dead and damaged cells due to the abundance of important minerals. These vital nutrients replenish dull skin thus restoring his life and shine. However, the green clay removes impurities while nourishing the skin with important nutrients.
If you want to significantly improve their health and quality of hair in a way natural, no other home treatment gives better or faster results than a green clay mask for hair. The program:
- sebum production equilibrium
- deep clean your scalp,
- prevent dandruff,
- keep hair clean for longer, while giving you an extra shine and smoothness.
How to make a mask of green clay
To make a hair mask of green clay in the country, the following is required:
- 4 tablespoons green clay
- juice of half a lemon
- The use of a container glass or plastic, green clay is diluted in a little mineral water. For best results, it is best to avoid tap water.
- Mix well with a spoon or spatula until a smooth paste.
- When the green clay has been mixed well, add the lemon juice and mix again so that all the ingredients are well mixed. Lemon juice is used to enhance the astringent properties of green clay, which are perfect for regulating sebum production and keep hair clean longer.
- Once you have taken the green clay mask, apply it to your hair, preferably on wet hair. First apply a thin layer directly on the scalp and massage in circular motions for a few minutes.
- Let the Law of the mask for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the mask with warm water and shampoo as normal.
- For best results, follow the mask with a simple hair rinse a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water in a ratio of 1: 2. This is recommended as apple cider vinegar restores balance pH of your hair and provides a high gloss.
For best results, treat green clay hair once a week. You will soon realize that your hair is becoming softer, thicker and less fat.