The world is constantly changing. The more knowledge you have in ancient alternative medicine that has been working for years, the best of you will be in the future.
Your thoughts and views affect the world around you – from your body. If your goal is the best version of himself, the image of the person’s mind eye.
The ability to imagine is most effective when the body is relaxed, your best time to view the best you can be the first thing when you wake up and just before going to sleep at night.
Reflexology is relieved in a state of profound peace and prosperity, which is open to suggestions yourself – as in hypnosis. You walk into a receptive to allow your heart desires manifest place.
The brain works like a computer, you are able to remove and program almost anything that is willing to.
reflexology gently affects your organs, glands and every part of your body by stimulating reflex points / areas on the feet, hands, face and ears.
There are so many nerves found in our bodies and 15,000 of these nerves are at the foot itself. This is why reflexology works effectively.
Many of us seek comfort in excess, which can have a negative impact on our well-being, so that reflexology can be a, wonderful nutritious replacement for harmful self-indulgences. Often overeat as a reaction to stress and tension.
The more time you spend on pampering yourself with any kind of relaxation, the more you will feel loved and grounded as a person in general. No matter if you are trying to lose weight or just passing through healthier choices in life, reflexology can help greatly. By stimulating certain parts in the feet according to the chart you can help the glands, organs and nervous system.
Using your thumb or index finger, just press for five seconds in each of the areas listed above. . Note: This graph represents the sole of the left foot
The hypothalamus area of your brain ( out of the big toe ) controls appetite and thirst.
• The pituitary or “master gland” ( center of the toe ) stimulates and balances the hormonal secretions of all other glands.
• Your thyroid ( bottom of the big toe ) regulates metabolism.
• The solar plexus / diaphragm ( under the sole ) reduces stress.
• The adrenals ( near the inner edge of the foot in the center of the exclusive ) helps keep your energy levels to burn calories.
• Stimulate urinary system it helps release water retention.
• The colon and intestines gastrointestinal ( near the foot in the center of the exclusive ) are stimulated to promote the elimination and relieve swelling.
The DIY Foot Reflexology :. 7 points of pressure that are able to reduce stress and promote weight loss appeared for the first time in Nature Health and Beauty