Who does not love a good facial steam in the sweltering summer heat! It is soothing, refreshing and, especially, while imparting a shine spray, which offers numerous benefits and richness to your skin.
When in need of a break, using a facial mist can become a calming ritual. However, while the market is full of a lot of fog, high prices often longing for his desire left.
Moreover, commercial fogs carry synthetic fragrances, alcohol and other various ingredients that can cause irritation and dry skin. your choice. Read below for a quick, simple, refreshing and personalized choice of mists make
You can use the following ingredients or experiment with other of your choice :.
Pepino is an exceptional quieter skin. Full of ascorbic acid (vitamin C), pantothenic acid, vitamin K, retinol (vitamin A) and silica, which helps soothe a sunburn moisturizes the skin, reduces and controls melanin, and builds collagen. Pepino shows dramatic results in calming and soften the skin while providing a cooling effect.
Lemon acts as a natural exfoliant and helps prevent acne and excess fat in the skin. It also has invigorating and refreshing benefits that leave refreshed and rejuvenated, softer and smoother skin.
Aloe vera softens the skin, improving blood circulation and skin elasticity.
rosewater is exceptionally good hydration and skin rejuvenation. Because of its mild astringent properties, it also helps to remove excess ol and balance the pH level of the skin. An effective revitalizing skin, reduces redness and gives soft, smooth and glowing skin.
How to Make a DIY cucumber cooling facial mist to cool the skin
- cucumber juice – 1 cucumber
- lemon juice – from half a lemon
- Aloe Vera gel – 1 tsp of
- rose water – 1 tablespoon
1. Pull cucumber slices in a mixer and mixed in a pasta.
3. Gather the corners, grip it tightly and juicing.
4. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon in it.
5. Add 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
6. Mix 1 tablespoon rose water.
7. Mix all ingredients together.
8. Pour and stores the solution in a plastic spray bottle.
spray and enjoy the freshness of your home fog. You can use up to 3 times a day.
- You can store this homemade facial mist in the refrigerator for a week. Shake well before use.
- Instead of mixing and juicing cucumber, you can run through a juicer to get the juice.
- not throw the remaining cucumber pulp. It can be applied on the skin as a natural facial mask.
- If you have sensitive skin, do not use lemon in the fog.
- You can also make your own rosewater at home. Output process in this post .
- You can substitute rose water with orange flower water or coconut water, depending on your preference.
- exfoliate regularly to help remove dead skin cells and keep skin soft.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- should never use a metal bottle for storage of fog, as metals can react and modify the properties of essential oils. Always use high quality plastic for storing the fog.