Most cases of breast cancer diagnosed at the age of 40 and older, but tends to be more aggressive among younger. If detected at an early stage could save your life.
Generally, the earliest stages of breast cancer comes without any pain, so it is very important to have awareness and knowledge of the body.
discovery of a package is the most common indicator, but cancer passes through several progressive stages before these lumps form.
most common signs of breast cancer are:
– Changes in the skin or nipple
– Change in the structure of breast
But here are some of the not so well known breast cancer signs:
1. Back pain: Back pain is usually attributed to muscle pain, inflammation of the spine or stretching of the tendon or ligament in the back. Sometimes, tumors can be felt in the spine and rib cage, because they developed deep within the breast tissue.
2. Itching, redness and pain: For women, if you notice that your breasts are still basic and sensitive, even after your period, it could be a sign of something more serious . Inflammatory breast cancer can cause swelling, itching and chest pain.
3. pain and tenderness in the armpit: According to studies, the first place breast cancer spreads is the axillary lymph nodes. swollen lymph nodes in the armpit or pain and sensitivity could mean the presence of a tumor before it becomes noticeable in the breast.
4. Changing shape (a circle or oval): The best way to detect such changes is by learning about the size and shape of their breasts. Experts generally suggest that you sit in front of a mirror and analyze the structure of the breast.
5. nipple discharge or changes: A nipple discharge of clear fluid, blood, milk or does not happen during breastfeeding could also be a sign. This occurs when a tumor forms in the milk duct in the nipple or behind it.