Toxic agents are everywhere in our world. The food we eat, the air we breathe, the household cleaners in aerosol, and electronic components they use every day. However, toxic free radicals are formed in the body as well. Stress hormones, emotional disorders, anxiety and all the negative emotions also create free radicals. Living without toxic accumulation is virtually impossible, so our body has built mechanisms to deal with toxic overload. Tears, sweat, urine and defecation are all physical protocols used by the body to clear toxins-auto. Therefore, these toxins can be very dangerous to our body and health in general if they are ignored. It is extremely important to detoxify the body from time to time.
9 These are warning signs you should not ignore. If you notice any of them, then it’s time to clean your body:
- Skin problems – If your skin is dry, and has skin rashes and acne – can be a sign that your body needs to detoxify. A topical treatment will not help if the cause of your skin problem is excessive toxicity in the body. To heal the skin you need to rid the body of toxins that cause skin problems.
- engorged – This symptom is common especially after inhalation of large quantities of toxic chemicals, which are in the air around us
- problems gallbladder -. due to the large amount of accumulated body toxins, bile released in liver gallbladder is too concentrated. This thick bile also obstructs the gallbladder and increase the risk of gallstones.
- belly fat – Sometimes emotions, stress, anxiety, anger and other everyday problems can cause a buildup of toxins in our body. These toxins disrupt the ability to control glucose levels and cholesterol levels control. This is a sign that we need detoxification immediately.
- Overheating – increased concentration of toxins can force your heart to work harder, making the experience of heart that is called the “overheating” which increase body heat. Sweat is the mechanism of natural detoxification of the body; It will cleanse your body of toxins through the pores of the skin.
- – Headaches if you suffer from regular headaches with no obvious cause, it may be time for a detox. A headache is a fairly reliable for your body to tell you that something is not right way. Before attempting another pain reliever or concerns you have these headaches for the rest of your life, try a detox program to see if the problem is too many toxins.
- Lack of energy – which is very important for you to make a difference to being tired and constant fatigue and low energy consumption. If you wake up tired every day and this condition does not improve throughout the day – it is time for detoxification. A detox can help eliminate things that prevent you feel full of energy.
- white or yellow tongue – The natural color of the tongue should be bright pink or pale red. Whenever there is an excess of yellow-white film or tongue which means that the body is detoxing itself through the mouth through the tongue and breathing. When people have bad breath, it means your body is full of harmful toxins and to do a detox immediately.
- Insomnia – Melatonin tells the body to sleep, but an excessive amount of toxins in your body can reduce the amount of melatonin is released, which can lead to insomnia or bad, no sleep. A detox can help restore your body to a more natural state. Your body can release the appropriate amount of melatonin that allows you to fall asleep faster sleep and have a better sleep.