Did you know that skin is the largest organ in your body system?
Well, it is and that is why you need to make sure it is well maintained to make it look radiant, smooth and healthy always
your skin has many functions and some of these include :.
- can produce vitamin D directly from sunlight.
- body temperature is regulated.
- This will help protect your internal organs from harmful germs, bacteria and viruses.
- It will keep your body hydrated by fluid accumulation.
- is sensitive, so you can feel heat, cold and even pain.
You skin can be easily irritated by external factors such as the weather, lotion, soaps or harmful chemicals that can lead to a burning sensation, redness , itching and rashes and inflammation of the skin.
When the pores of the skin that is where hair grows out of and where sweat is excreted clogged that are more likely to experience outbreaks of acne, skin blemishes and moles.
can make use of simple natural remedies that will help to treat these skin conditions.
What are moles?
These are a type of injury that has melanocytes which are cells nevus. Moles can be caused by excessive sun exposure or genetic condition.
Natural Remedies for moles
- should apply crushed garlic to your moles and use bandage is covered, preferably leave it overnight and repeat this procedure every day for best results.
Sodium bicarbonate and castor oil
- A mixture of castor oil and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) is effective in the treatment of moles.
- Simply apply the mixture and then use a bandage to cover it. Leave it overnight and repeat the procedure several times to get the best results.
Apple cider vinegar
- Just apply LCA to the moles with a ball cotton and cover with a bandage and leave it overnight. Repeat several times until the mole dries.
What are warts?
These are bumps that appear on the skin and usually HPS can cause it. Warts can be treated with salicylic acid and freezing.
However, here are natural treatments for warts
- Every night simply rub your warts with a banana peel, do it for 14 days and should see big improvements.
- Like banana peels also pure honey apply in its warts and cover with a bandage preferably overnight.
apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- Use a cotton ball soaked in ACV for the treatment of warts, do this before bedtime and repeat the procedure until warts decreased in size and eventually leave.
What are skin tags?
marks on the skin are usually found in the neck, upper chest, eyelids and underarm area of the body, which are a kind of growth that it can be caused by a part of your skin rubbing against the other part of your skin.
apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- Just use a cotton ball and soak it in ACV and apply their marks on the skin, repeat this procedure until it falls.
Tea Tree Oil
- mix a few drops of oil of tea tree water and soak a cotton ball in the solution.
- apply to skin tags twice daily for a period of 30 days.
castor oil and sodium bicarbonate
- mix castor oil and baking soda and apply the paste is obtained on the labels of the skin and thus protects the use of a bandage.
- Try this twice a day for best results.
What are the dark spots?
The dark spots occur when you have a discoloration around her face, hands and forearms caused by excessive exposure to sunlight and aging liver .
- Get some lemon juice and juice soak a cotton ball.
- Apply the cotton ball soaked in dark spots.
- Use aloe vera gel and apply it to their dark spots . Always use freshly squeezed gel from the leaves of the aloe vera plant.
- needs to use a blender to mix your onions and then apply it in their dark spots and leave it for about 15 minutes. Try this procedure every day to see significant changes.
Getting your pores clear and unobstructed
The excess oil on your skin has the habit of clogging the pores of your skin and causing whiteheads, blackheads, acne and acne outbreaks.
can unclog pores than by steaming your face. You can just place your head over a bucket of boiling water. Use a towel to cover her head to trap the steam. Once you have steamed your face will open and the pores are cleaned, flush with warm water and apply some strokes with soaked cotton.
You can also use a sugar scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells and to unclog pores
Source :. http://www.healthyfoodstar.com/