Nearly 75% of people affected by yeast infection at least once in their life. Women are prone to infection than men.
Yeast infection is caused by a fungus called Candida albicans present in the vagina around the world.
A healthy vagina has many bacteria and yeast cells differently. Lactobacillus acidophilus bacteria yeast cells maintained under control.
When there is a hormonal imbalance, yeast cells quickly grow out of control and cause an infection.
Some of the reasons behind the trigger of yeast infection are -. Weak immune system, poor eating habits, hormonal imbalance, and stress, lack of sleep, uncontrolled diabetes and sexual contact with a person who has a yeast infection
constant itching, pain in the vagina , pain, burning sensation during intercourse or urination, leucorrhoea / clumpy, redness and swelling of the vulva are some common symptoms seen in people suffering from yeast infection.
If you are not sure of the presence of yeast infection, consult a doctor for examination. If you have mild symptoms and want to try home remedies to treat them, then this article is a great help.
Well, here we will give a detailed description of cranberry juice for yeast infection.
Cranberry Juice Cocktail is Good for a yeast infection?
- Cranberry juice removes yeast from the body.
- pH levels of urine is corrected, thereby preventing overgrowth of fungus.
- This prevents bacteria from adhering to the mucous membranes of the mouth, intestines and urinary tract.
- vaginal secretions that discourage the growth of yeast infections is acidified.
- Vitamin C and E present in cranberries boost your immunity.
- contain antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- helps to restore the good bacteria in the vagina.
Using cranberry juice for yeast infections?
consumption blueberries or juice can be very effective in treating a yeast infection. Then we mentioned a detailed description of how you can incorporate into your daily routine.
1. Cranberry juice
- Drink 1-2 glass of cranberry juice a day
- .. Note: Make sure the juice is sugar, as sugar can worsen yeast infection
2. cranberry supplements
If you do not like the taste of juice cranberry, then you can take supplements blueberries instead of him.
- Take 2 -. 3 cranberry tablets / capsules / tablets (400 milligrams) per hour or how hours before meals, after
- Repeat 2 times a day.
3. cranberry fruit
- Eat a cup of blueberries 2 times a day.
- 1 cup blueberries contains 4.6 grams of fiber plays an important in the treatment of yeast infection paper.
- can be added to yogurt or oatmeal.
- Note: Do not add any sweetener while consuming
4. Dried cranberries
- Eat 1/3 cup unsweetened dried cranberries..
- Repeat two times a day.
5. Topical Application
- Dab a cotton ball in cranberry juice without sugar.
- apply it on the affected areas.
- left for a few minutes and rinse with water.
- Pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Repeat 3 to 4 times a day
Tips and precautions.
- cranberry supplements can interact with certain medications such as thinning blood, antibiotics, aspirin and liver drugs. So consult your doctor before taking them.
- Cranberry juice and fruits are considered safe for pregnant women and nursing mothers. However, cranberry supplements have not been tested so it is best avoided.
- Cranberry juice and extracts contain chemical oxalate. Oxalate and calcium are the main causes of kidney stones. So people who have a history of kidney stones should avoid high doses and long-term drinking cranberry juice.
- avoid drinking cranberry juice containing added sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- yeast infection thrives in moist environments in order to keep the area dry infected.
- using internal wear cotton to help the infected area is kept dry.
- Reducing sugar, caffeine and alcohol content.
- drink lots of water to flush out toxins.
- Avoid cleaning infected areas with soaps containing harsh chemicals. You can use antifungal soaps.
- Reduce stress levels by doing meditation or yoga.
Q) What kind of cranberry juice for yeast infection?
A) Avoid drinking cranberry juice containing added sugar and flavors. Cranberry juice containing sugar worsens fungal infection as yeast thrives on sugar.
Q) is cranberry juice cocktail Good for yeast infection?
A) According to some research, cranberry juice has not provided sufficient positive results in the treatment of yeast infection. They are best avoided because they contain different juices and the sugar content is relatively high. This can worsen the infection rather than treating it.
Q) How long should a drink cranberry juice for yeast infection?
A) As the condition of each person is different healing time varies as well. Continue drinking cranberry juice every day until the yeast infection is cleared. After clearing the yeast infection you can drink occasionally to prevent the development of infection.
Q) How many glasses of cranberry juice for yeast infection?
A) Drink 2-3 glasses of maximum cranberry juice per day. If you have a history of kidney stones, then avoid eating large amounts of cranberry juice.
Q) Can cranberry juice used for yeast infection in men?
A) Yes, cranberry juice can be used to treat yeast infection in men as well. The aforementioned methods may also be useful for them.
hope that the article provided sufficient information to treat a yeast infection with cranberry juice. If you have any questions or suggestions, please write to us in the comments section.