Quinoa can be a good substitute for rice and cereals also replaced. It has a subtle flavor with crunchy and creamy texture. Quinoa experiment with many dishes. This is a simple recipe for delicious vegetables with quinoa. Just enjoy this tasty dish and stay healthy.
Today, I offer a recipe with quinoa, gluten-free food and low calories.
What is quinoa?
Quinoa is a kind of ” gender goosefoot grown primarily for its edible seeds. Quinoa is naturally gluten-free and contains iron, B vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, vitamin E and fiber. It is one of the few plant foods that are considered a complete protein, containing all 9 essential amino acids.
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 pepper
- 1 shallot
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- chili pepper
- olive oil
- Cook the quinoa as described in your package.
- to do this, wash the vegetables and chop the carrot, potato, eggplant and peppers into small cubes.
- Put the onion, pepper, a little olive oil and vegetables in a skillet, cook for 20-30 minutes, adding water when necessary.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, basil and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add vegetables quinoa and garnish with fresh basil.
- let cool before serving.