unwanted body hair can be removed with different cosmetic techniques including waxing, laser removal and electrolysis. Joining them are painful, these treatments can be aggressive to the skin and can lead to redness, swelling and skin scarring.
Fortunately, there it will save a lot of money and no side effects on the skin.
With these natural treatments, patience is crucial, since a longer time to see permanent results.
They are free of chemicals and most of the ingredients you have in the kitchen.
No. 1 SUGAR-LEMON MIX to remove facial hair
This mixture is a great exfoliating agent because lemon juice works as an astringent and gives natural bleach to your face. It is important not to use this combination to sensitive parts.
• 2 tbsp. Sugar
• 2 tsp. lemon juice
• 10 tablespoons. water
• a small bowl
• In the bowl, mix all ingredients.
• Sugar give a granulate effect to the mixture.
• Apply on the face where you have facial hair and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Rub gently and rinse with water.
• Repeat the treatment 2-3 times and will notice how your facial hair is disappearing.
2 # honey, sugar and lemon MIXING FOR HAIR leg and arm
This is the above mixture, but if honey is added to get a homemade wax to remove hair from arms and legs. Because it is similar to waxing, this procedure may give some pain.
• 1 tsp. lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon. organic honey
• 1-2 teaspoons. corn starch
• container (for heating)
• depilatory wax spatula
• depilatory wax strip
• some water – optional, to dilute the paste
• In a small bowl, mix the sugar, honey and lemon.
• Heat for about 3 minutes and get a smooth paste. If the paste is too thick, just add a little water.
• Allow the mixture to cool.
• With corn starch or flour, powdered parts with hair.
• The use of waxing spatula, spread a thin layer of pasta. Apply it in the direction of hair growth.
• Cover the dough with a strip of wax, or a cloth.
• Pull in the opposite direction of growth of body hair.
• You can practice this treatment whenever you notice new hair in the arms or legs.
No. 3 egg mask facial hair removal
Because of its viscosity, the egg is like honey, sugar and lemon mask. It dries quickly and when you pull, which removes the hair from her face.
• ½ tsp. cornmeal
• egg white
• 1 tablespoon.
• Mix all ingredients in a bowl. You’ll get a smooth paste.
• Apply the paste or egg mask on your face and let it dry. 20 to 25 minutes is enough
• Peel the mask gently.
• Repeat this procedure 2-3 times a week and you will soon see the desired results.
No. 4 for hair removal PAPAYA RAW
papain, an enzyme of papaya can inhibit hair growth. The biggest benefit of this treatment is that the papaya is good for all skin types. This treatment will make your hair less visible, and improve the texture of your skin.
There are 2 papaya treatments to remove unwanted hair.
• 1 raw papaya
• turmeric powder ½
• Peel, cut and grind the papaya.
• Add ½ tablespoon turmeric paste 2 tablespoons papaya.
• Mix well and apply it to the area of the body with hair. Massage the parties for 15-20 minutes and wash with water.
• You can repeat this procedure once or twice a week.
• 1 tbsp. papaya paste
• 4 tbsp. Aloe Vera Gel
• ¼ tsp. gram flour
• 2 tablespoons. • 2 drops of essential oil (lavender)
• ¼ tsp. turmeric powder
• 1 tsp. olive oil
• clean, dry cloth
• Using all ingredients make a thick paste.
• Apply to the affected area and allow to dry for 15-20 minutes.
• When rubbing, remove the dried pasta. You can use a clean cloth and always wipe in the opposite direction to the way to grow hair.
• After rubbing wash the area with water and dried.
• Massaging the skin with olive oil or moisturizer.
• To see permanent results, repeat this treatment 3-4 times a week for 3 months.
No. 5 turmeric for unwanted hair removal
Turmeric has antiseptic and antibacterial properties and also to prevent hair grow.
There are several treatments with different ingredients, however, this is with water or milk.
• 1-2 teaspoons. turmeric
• Water or milk
• Make a paste with the ingredients. That is thick enough so you can stay on your face.
• Apply and leave for 15-20 minutes.
• After it dries, wash with warm water.
This remedy is for those with some facial hair. In the case of thicker hair, mix turmeric with rice flour, chickpea flour or ground oats with milk.