Common Health Issues in Getting Pregnant and Ways to Deal with It
healthy habits get pregnant
Today, most of the couple are suffering from the problems of lack of fertility or women not get pregnant due to health problems more common in women or men. Couples, whether married or are just getting old (over 35) for baby, suffer some natural problems, unhealthy diets, medication-induced problems, heavy complications, environmental problems, accidental deformity, genetic problems and many other causes of not fertility. health problems related to fertility, both as a couple is horrible though, it is enough for the couple to have lack of baby in your life if it’s just one affects such problems couple.
Couples should be aware of their health and have to see the doctor if the female partner is not conceive even after having a normal life, unprotected and happy sex for more than a year or six months if are over 35. Some of the problems of infertility have adequate treatment however not any. Couples suffering from infertility problems should consult a genetic counselor to find out if they suffer from hereditary health problems that affect their fertility level. Below I have mentioned some points in some logical items that allow you to have a clear idea about common health problems in pregnancy due to fertility problems in women or men:
PROBLEMS common health women to get pregnant
Some of the common health problems related to infertility in women are discussed below:
- polycystic ovary syndrome: or polycystic ovary syndrome polycystic ovary syndrome is a medical condition caused by hormonal disorder that affects the ability of the ovaries to release mature eggs in the fallopian tubes. However, it is completely curable by contacting the gynecologist and specialist in nutrition and maintaining adequate plan and healthy diet.
- irregular menstruation : irregular menstruation means that a woman has not had time, heavy bleeding, less bleeding, dates and days of fluctuating periods, etc., can affect the level of fertility and pregnancy
- POF . POF or POF is another medical condition in which a woman’s ovaries stop working before the age of 40. shown common symptoms of irregular periods, vaginal dryness, mood swings, hot flushes, irritability, etc.
- the anovulation : the anovulation is medical condition in which release ovary stops egg woman. However, this condition has no cure proper medication use of ovulation induction.
- uterine fibroid : Fibroids are benign signs of tumors in the uterus causing abnormal bleeding and infertility. It can be removed surgically, however, it depends on the size and location.
- premature menopause premature menopause, it means lack of periods before the age of 40 years, is another genetic condition that causes infertility. In such condition, there is little chance of getting the eggs themselves however become pregnant with donor eggs is possible.
- Reserve Ovarian Low :. It is a medical condition in which ovary releases fewer eggs with poor quality thus the chances of getting pregnant decreases
- If the woman suffers from sexually transmitted diseases including chlamydia, gonorrhea or other problems such as ovarian cysts, pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy and background etc then the chances of infertility increases in the past.
- Background three or more miscarriages and anti-inflammatory medications and antidepressants also affect the level of fertility.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis is the condition in which the tissue lining uterus enters other body organs means abdomen or fallopian tubes causes pain, swelling, internal bleeding he feels a woman suffering from irregular menstrual cycle
- overweight woman has more than 29 BMI or excess underweight having BMI less than 19 can also be get a problem pregnancy.
- Fallopian tube damage fallopian tube damage can be complete or partial or can be locked naturally. It can be corrected through reconstructive tubal surgery.
- Sometimes excessive exercise and environmental toxins also contributes to the level of fertility.
- Some other cases like failure of primary ovarian , lack of ovulation, structural issues in the reproductive system, infections, implantation failure, autoimmune disorders and etc can lead to problems in the pregnancy.
- snuff consumption by women for the long term may also interfere with ovulation and pregnancy can cause a problem.
- implantation failure , genetic defects, embryonic defects, autoimmune disorders (rheumatoid arthritis, the past history of asthma pregnancy and other cases can lead to problems in pregnancy.
common health problems in men to get pregnant
men health problems are also involved as women to not get pregnant, some of which are mentioned below:
- sexually transmitted diseases.
- erectile and disfunctioning problem of ejaculation of sperm.
- were infected with mumps after puberty.
- Cancer, tumor or development of cysts in the testicles.
- injured or undescended testes or any type of surgery performed in the groin area.
- Some heavy drugs such as antihistamines, beta blockers and etc can interfere with fertility level.
- long illness of diabetes, heart disorders and thyroid problems.
- Some genetic medical conditions such as Klinefelter syndrome or Down syndrome also affect fertility in men.
- Men who work in close contact with toxic chemicals, pesticides, lead or harmful radiation.
- Men who are overweight or underweight have a BMI over 29 or under 18 may have low fertility.
- Men with absence of sperm count, low sperm quality, poor motility, blocking the vas deferens, keeping sperm antibodies, impotence, problems of sex hormones, varicocele (means too big testicles) etc. and lead to infertility.
excessive consumption of snuff, alcohol and drugs
If both partners have the past and present history of heavy smoking, alcohol consumption and drugs may suffer infertility. Some are mentioned below:
- smoking and drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages before or during pregnancy can cause serious risks for pregnancy.
- If taken during pregnancy causes miscarriage and stillbirth pregnancy and before any socio cause infertility or defects in the baby due to the low quality of sperm or eggs.
- Caffeinated drinks can cause birth defects and risk of low birth weight.
- illegal drugs such as intake of amphetamines, cocaine and heroin, etc can cause low birth weight, birth defects, premature birth, still birth, growth retardation, behavioral problems, miscarriage , fetal distress, fetal death and hepatitis.
ways of dealing with it
There are many ways to deal with all the problems outlined above that assist in improving the chance of getting pregnant:
Additional Tags for this post
- Planning for both partners before getting pregnant is a good idea to have healthy pregnancy.
- is better to start healthy diet, exercise and after a good lifestyle for healthy pregnancy.
- Getting the proper treatment of infertility problems under licensed physician before getting pregnant.
- Women should go with problems related to pregnancy and health care and appropriate treatment for menstruation, ovulation and etc.
- Both of the partners have to take off bad life styles, such as alcohol consumption, smoking, drug intake and lazy routine in order to get healthy sperm and eggs.
- normal physical exercises should be initiated by both partners to maintain their weight and be free from overweight or underweight.
- Exposure to harmful chemicals, heavy metals and radiation should be avoided or reduced.
- Meditation or yoga can be practiced in order to keep fresh, relaxed and stress free mind.
- Try to get enough sleep for 6 to 8 hours overnight.
- The couple should discuss their past history, present history and genetic problems with your gynecologist for proper treatment if any of them suffer.
- trying to get pregnant for an average period of healthy aging before they reach 35 years of age.
- All necessary tests before pregnancy should be done to get confirmed about the disease.
- infertility problem is curable through medication, surgical procedures, artificial insemination, assisted reproduction techniques and etc.
swayam bhogam problems |
You May Also Like :