is extracted from coconut mature coconut meat. It is a beautiful natural moisturizer, softens and nourishes odor without irritation.
Diaper rash is an uncomfortable rash that can be caused by yeast infection, acid in feces, urine or ammonia diaper material. It is important to keep the area clean and dry, and coconut oil acts as a barrier and prevents diaper rash.
Nobody likes to see their baby suffering from a diaper rash! Therefore, try these methods to treat diaper rash effectively.
Why is coconut oil good for diaper rash?
Coconut oil has many amazing properties which makes it an excellent treatment for various diseases, including diaper rash.
- Coconut oil contains antimicrobial, antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal that help promote healing.
- has lauric acid (also found in breast milk) that addresses the problems of bacteria and fungi very effectively.
- The lauric and caprylic acid in this oil are natural yeast fighting substances.
1. Coconut oil for diaper rash:
Method – 1: (coconut oil)
- Wash the baby’s bottom properly with water and let dry.
- Apply coconut oil on the affected area with fingers.
- Let dry before putting on a new diaper.
- This coconut oil acts as a barrier between the skin and the waste in the diaper.
Method – 2: (coconut oil as a natural diaper cream)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- a tablespoon of calendula flowers
- a tablespoon of chamomile flowers
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- a teaspoon of arrowroot or zinc oxide powdered.
- Melt the coconut oil in a glass bowl or double roof above the cauldron of boiling water.
- Add calendula and chamomile flowers and keep warm in low / medium for at least one hour or until the coconut oil that turns yellow.
- then strain out the flowers using a fine metal strainer.
- Add the shea butter and zinc oxide arrowroot or coconut oil.
- Use a food processor to create a velvety cream.
- shop is in a small glass jar and use it as needed.
Method – 3: (Coconut oil with shea butter, beeswax and vegetable glycerin)
- Melt 1/2 cup shea butter, 1/4 cup coconut oil and a tablespoon of beeswax in a small saucepan.
- Once completely melted, remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons of vegetable glycerine.
- Use an electric mixer to mix until creamy.
- store it in a jar or airtight container and let it cool.
- Use this as a cream for diaper rash.
Method – 4: (Coconut oil with lavender oil)
- Pour 1/4 cup coconut oil in a jar glass.
- Pour approx. 1 – 2 inches of water in a saucepan
- wait until it reaches the boiling point and place the jar in water.
- remove the glass of water once the oil merger.
- Let cool for about 5 to 10 minutes and then add the lavender essential oils
- mix well then pour into an airtight glass..
- Allow to cool for an hour or two before applying to the affected area.
- regularly apply this cream for diaper rash.
Method – 5: (coconut oil with grape seed extract and water spray)
- Take 2 -. 3 drops of grape seed extract and 2 ounces of coconut oil
- Dilute one ounce of distilled water and mix well.
- Pour this solution in an empty spray bottle and then use it to spray on the area of the eruption at each diaper change.
- allow to dry before applying a new diaper.
Method – 6: (Coconut oil with bees or zinc oxide powder)
- Put 2/3 cup oil 1/8 cup coconut and beeswax in a glass container.
- cast by using double boiler.
- Then add 3/4 teaspoon of powdered zinc oxide.
- Use a blender to mix the mixture for several minutes.
- Pour this cream in an airtight container and allow to cool and solidify.
- Apply this to the affected skin.
2. Coconut oil for yeast diaper rash:
yeast diaper is more painful rash caused by a fungus called Candida allbicians.
Method – 1: (Coconut oil with tea tree oil)
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to the melted coconut oil and mix well.
- Apply this to the bottom of your baby after cleaning and drying the area.
- allow to dry before applying a new diaper.
Method – 2: (Coconut oil with seed extract grapefruit)
extract grape fruit contains anti-fungal properties that help treat dermatitis yeast.
- Fill a jar of jelly with coconut oil and add 5 -. 10 drops of grapefruit seed extract
- Mix well and then apply this in the diaper area after each diaper change.
- If the baby is older than 6 months you can also add a few drops of tea tree oil.
Precautions and tips to follow:
- Always use organic coconut oil extra virgin.
- If you are breastfeeding, has coconut oil in your diet for additional results.
- Let your baby be free diapers for a while to get a better airflow.
Have you tried any of these methods coconut oil in the treatment of diaper rash your baby? Or do you know any other method to cure diaper rash effectively? Then they feel to share their experience with us free.