Home » Healthy Tips » Coca-Cola Recalls Dasani Water! Clear Parasite Worm Was Found In Bottles…

Coca-Cola Recalls Dasani Water! Clear Parasite Worm Was Found In Bottles…

You might want to listen up, if you drink water Dasani. An important reminder for the Coca-Cola Company has been issued, after it was discovered that several thousand bottles of their drinking water was contaminated with a parasite.

So far several hundred people were taken to hospital with symptoms of parasites such as vomiting, fever, rash and swelling of the stomach.

This comes as an addition to a recent report in which Coca-Cola admitted that the water they are selling -. Dasani is, in fact, only tap water “purified”

In January Coca Cola admitted that the watermark was, in fact, water bottled purified tap on a bottle of fancy look. Dasani is sold at a higher price, like many other bottled waters and many people feel that is superior to tap water -. Although it is really just tap water

Although most of the impurities have been removed from Dasani water and minerals added again, these parasites have somehow worked their way into your water system supposedly “clean” which has been sold to consumers. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued an important reminder of the brand and close the manufacturing plant. So, do not drink this water! The FDA recommends that water is boiled first to kill the parasite, but only if you have no choice but to consume water. Otherwise, the parasite will host another in their intestines and stomach lining and raise offspring.

Related Post:  10 Signs you Need Detoxification of your Body Urgently

Note: does few weeks there was a post on Facebook, about a woman who bought several bottles of Arrowhead water your local Walmart. She and a friend drank a bottle each, and later as she was pouring water from a bottle he noticed that the water coming out was a tough as slush – reminded me chemcially ice nucleated Dane Wigington speech. He had no consistency or looks like melting ice forming slush.

There is no way to know if they are related both cases, the lady who took the arrowhead did not report any symptoms of the disease when the video was made. So chances are unrelated.

You May Also Like :
==[Click 2x to CLOSE X]==
Trending Posts!