The buildup of plaque in the arteries is the first sign of atherosclerosis, a potentially fatal disease that seriously increases risk of heart failure or stroke of a person. blood vessels which hinders normal blood flow to the brain and the heart contracts. The plate is usually accumulates as a result of triglycerides and LDL cholesterol in the blood. Early detection and rapid action is vital for successful treatment and survival.
Natural Medicine recommends some very beneficial treatments to address this condition. One of the most effective natural remedies against plaque buildup uses fenugreek seeds. The amazing health benefits provided these seeds, especially those related to reducing LDL cholesterol levels have also been scientifically proven. On one hand, fenugreek seeds are a rich source of fiber, which prevents the absorption of cholesterol. In addition, soluble fiber increasing the viscosity of the digested food, whereas inhibition of bile acid overproduction. Last but not least, these seeds are very beneficial for removing toxins from the body, besides being the most effective natural cleanser.
There are two ways recommends using fenugreek seeds to clean your arteries
Method # 1
Soak 1 tsp. fenugreek seeds in water before going to bed. Leave them overnight and then eat on an empty stomach in the morning.
Method # 2
Mix 1 tsp. fenugreek seeds with a glass of water and then boil for 5 minutes. Strain and add honey when the liquid cools. Drinking 1-2 cups on a regular daily basis for a couple of months.
Tips for preventing plaque buildup
- Cut out smoking and excessive drinking;
- curb sugar consumption;
- may reduce the consumption of red meat;
- Increase intake of brightly colored fruits such as mango, tomato, watermelon, oranges;
- Include more beans and whole grains in your diet;
- Take 2-3 tablespoons. Extra virgin coconut oil on a regular daily basis;
- drinking 1-2 glasses of pure organic cranberry juice;
- Cook foods with extra virgin olive oil;
- Drink 2 cups of green tea every day;
- eat some nuts on a regular daily basis.