Causes and symptoms of chickenpox
Chickenpox is caused by a herpes virus called varicella-zoster. Chickenpox causes a rash of itchy blisters and very contagious. skin rash chicken pox forming small blisters, itchy, blistering and these finally burst and form the crust (scab) that can leave scars on the skin. Scratching is hard to resist, but scratching the rash can cause chickenpox scars. Severa varicella symptoms are more common in children. The main reason behind this disease is an immune system weakened by nutritional deficiencies or imbalances. The immediate cause could be inhaling dust particles or germs in the air or close contact with an already infected person.
Symptoms of chickenpox
The common symptoms of chickenpox are an increase in body temperature, fatigue, loss of appetite, headache and nausea. The first visible symptom of chickenpox is the appearance of small red spots on the skin, especially on the trunk. These spots may be slightly swollen and itchy and take about three weeks to form scabs and heals naturally. Most healthy children, adolescents and adults with chicken pox (varicella) need only home treatment.
Relieve symptoms of chickenpox – home remedies for chicken pox
Usually, the worst symptoms of chickenpox disappear in about two weeks. Although there is a method to immunize itself against chickenpox, you may follow some home remedies to reduce the intensity of symptoms of chickenpox and help faster recovery of the body from infection. You must resist the urge to scratch the blisters on the skin, as this could lead to spread of infection to other parts of the skin and can leave permanent scars. treat chickenpox with natural home remedies.
1. The chickenpox rash can be very spicy. Soaking a handful of neem leaves in their bath water decreases somewhat feeling itchy skin and acts as a natural disinfectant that kills germs that could be breeding on the surface of the skin.
2. Alternatively, you can add a half cup of brown vinegar in a tub of water and soaked her body in it for 15-20 minutes. This is one of best remedies for chickenpox . This softens the skin and soothes dry, itchy feeling.
3. An oatmeal bath is a popular home remedy for itch caused by the varicella . Boil two cups of oatmeal with an equal amount of water, tie him up in a cloth bag and soak it in a bucket of water until it becomes cloudy. Bathe in this water will provide temporary relief from the itching sensation.
4. Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate is one of the popular remedies to provide relief from itching when suffering from chicken pox. Adding half a cup of baking soda to a warm bath can relieve itching. Baking soda can help control itching and irritation of chickenpox . It is also possible that a sponge affected areas at regular intervals with a cotton wool ball soaked in a solution of baking soda and water chicken pox itch relief .
5. Another way to treat chicken pox itch is topically applied water boil obtained from green peas. Take a small bowl of green peas and add to a bowl with water and boil for a few minutes. The water they have been cooked fresh peas can be used to get relief from chicken pox and chicken pox scar.
6. Jasmine remedy can help get rid of chickenpox. Use jasmine flowers to make tea as remedy varicella . Jasmine bath have to get complete relief of chickenpox.
7. How try chicken smallpox using aloe vera? When the scabs begin to form, should massage the skin with aloe vera leaf juice to prevent scars on the skin appear. Cut aloe vera leaf and apply the gel on the scar of chickenpox and rub for a few minutes. Apply aloe vera gel several times a day for chicken pox scars on his face.
8. Honey is also an excellent remedy natural home of chickenpox caused by the virus Varicella . This natural ingredient helps provide relief from itching that accompanies the formation of blisters caused by chickenpox. Heals irritation and even helps eliminate leaves scars chickenpox . Pure honey smeared on the scabs help clarification of chickenpox scars .
9. Home remedies for chicken pox include application of vitamin E in the skin to preventing chickenpox scars . Vitamin E is known for its healing properties that can help nourish the skin, blisters heal and help fade scars caused by chicken pox.
10. You should also eat a soup made by boiling 100 grams of carrot, cut into small pieces and 60 grams of coriander in four cups of water. This replenishes the body with essential nutrients and strengthens the immune system. This is one of the best natural home remedies for relief of symptoms of chickenpox .
Here are some of the most effective for treating chickenpox natural home solutions.