I’m not usually a fan of special “Kid-food” that suit fussy eaters or are mostly processed and lacking in vitamins. At the same time, child-sized food can be fun from time to time, especially if the children help prepare the same.
chicken parmesan recipe is a classic and a favorite for adults. This recipe combines all the great flavors of chicken parmesan with fun size of chicken nuggets for a favorite child more sophisticated. I like to serve this with homemade pasta sauce instead of tomato sauce and salsa. This reduces the consumption of sugar and is a fun variation on a favorite recipe child.
Chicken Parmesan Nuggets Recipe
The real credit for this recipe goes to my eldest son saw me getting ready to do my usual chicken parmesan and suggested smaller pieces as most children do not eat a whole piece anyway.
With their help, was born this optional dairy recipe without grain.
allergy notes : If your family is without nuts or without egg, you need a couple of modifications to make this recipe work for you. It can be used instead of any flour mixture almond / coconut. Replacement of eggs is a little more complicated, though. The best option I’ve found is to dunk in melted butter or coconut oil instead of eggs. This is not like a mixture of egg but it works for those who can not tolerate eggs
. Note: Want more simple recipes like this? Take my new cookbook: The welfare Mama Cookbook: 200 Easy to prepare recipes and time-saving tips for the busy Cook. You can preorder on Amazon or find out more about it here . 12/27 comes in and I’ll be sending some special bonuses pre-order any person who orders before it is released. Thank you very much! ] an Italian a favorite child takes in and chicken nuggets. chicken nuggets made as traditional chicken parmesan with marinara sauce
Author :. Wellness Mama
Recipe type: Principal
- 3 chicken breasts medium (free interval)
- 2 eggs
- almond flour 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (optionally help textured)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups of tallow or coconut oil for cooking
- Cut the chicken into strips or pip size.
- Beat eggs with 1 teaspoon water in a medium bowl.
- Add the chicken strips and mix well.
- in another bowl, combine almond flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- I heat tallow or coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, cover the chicken in the egg mixture and then dredge the almond flour mixture and place in pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked. Remove from pan and keep it in the oven to keep warm while additional batches are cooking.
- Once all are cooked, sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve with additional (optional) of marinara sauce.
do not like to fry foods?
If you do not like to fry foods (or simply do not want the disaster), you can modify the recipe by preparing using steps 1-4, dredging of the mixture as you would for frying, and just placed in a well-oiled baking sheet and basting with olive oil before baking.
have helped their children every time you create a recipe?