You’ll love this new recipe for chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce White because it is delicious and super easy to do. The guy is really love this it’s awesome because my kiddos are very selective.
This recipe has been extremely popular, try some of the other popular recipes like our Recipe Crock Pot Chicken fettuccine Alfredo, Crock of our Paula Deen Pot recipe potato soup, crisp our pot recipe Apple mud, our crock pot Dr. Pepper pulled pork, our lasagna recipe crock pot and our recipe Crock pot chicken Tacos!
The recipe is below this video, but I just made a video showing how I do !!! Be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube videos more impressive recipe
- folllow sure Raining hot coupons on Pinterest for more recipes!
- 10 small tortillas soft flour (you can use corn, but I like the flour with chicken)
- tablespoons flour 3
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 and 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken (we like to use grilled chicken)
- 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese – shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 oz diced green peppers (I like medium – are not spicy)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine shredded chicken and 1 cup cheese
- Fill tortillas with mixture and roll each then placed in a mold greased 9 x 13 pan
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat
- in butter and beat for 1 minute fire.
- Add broth and mix. Simmer until thick and spreads up
- Remove from heat and add sour cream and chiles. (Be careful that it is not too hot or sour cream will curdle)
- Pour the mixture over enchiladas and add the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for 20-23 minutes, then want Broil for 3 minutes until cheese is golden brown.