Chia Seed Breakfast Bowl
- 1.5 to 2 cups nondairy milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl, whisk well to avoid clumping. Or mix all ingredients together using a high speed mixer. Note:. For a thicker custard, decrease the amount of milk used
2. Store in a container and refrigerate for the hermetic night.
3. Serve with toppings of your choice! Mangoes, bananas, berries, kiwi, almonds, walnuts, cinnamon, maple syrup, pineapple, etc.
We Rea LLY hope you enjoyed this post and please share with your friends and family. Thank you!