Warts are contagious lumpy, ugly and hard that can be stubborn to treat.
They are common noncancerous skin growths developed due to human papillomavirus (HPV). They can appear anywhere on the body, but most are in the hands and feet.
A weak immune system can cause malignant warts, however, is too rare.
There are many over the counter solutions to treat warts. However, home remedies are safe and effective.
If you have tried everything and failed, then time to consider castor oil for warts.
What castor oil makes effective to remove warts?
- The present in castor oil acid irritates the warts and leads to their demise.
- The ricinoleic acid present in it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties destroy the virus causing warts.
- Hydrates moisturizes and softens the skin.
- contains antioxidants, vitamin E and minerals that promote proper skin health.
- astringent properties cleanse the skin, it draws dirt and other toxins.
Using castor oil for warts?
We have listed many remedies that use castor oil. Choose any of them according to convenience and try to get rid of warts.
1) Castor oil
- rubbing a small amount of castor oil for 10 minutes warts.
- Moreover, cotton ball dipped castor oil and apply on the warts. safe cotton ball with the help of bandage or gauze.
- Repeat twice a day.
- Alternatively, you can use Jamaican castor oil.
2) castor oil with baking soda
- Dissolve the baking soda in castor oil to form a thick slurry consistency.
- apply on the warts and leave it.
- For more benefits, add a few drops of tea tree oil.
- Repeat daily until they fall off.
3) Castor oil with garlic
- rub a small amount of castor oil on the warts.
- Now cover the warts with sliced garlic and secure it with a band aid.
- left overnight and remove and rinse with water.
- Repeat daily.
4) Castor oil for genital warts
- Crush 40 generic aspirin (325 mg each, plain white)
- Mix aspirin with 1 teaspoon of castor oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Using a cotton swab, apply the mixture on the warts.
- Reapply the mixture 2 times a day
- For additional benefits, add a few drops of tea tree oil.
5) castor oil with oil and tea tree oil, vitamin E
- Mix 1 oz castor oil, 1 tablespoon oil tea tree and 80 drops of vitamin E oil
- Soak cotton ball in the mixture and apply on the warts.
- fix it with a band aid.
- Reapply at least 3 to 4 times daily.
- For additional benefits, you can add thunga.
- Alternatively, you can exclude vitamin E oil
6) castor oil with zinc oxide cream
- Mix castor oil zinc oxide cream.
- Apply the mixture 3 times a day.
- Continue application until the warts disappear completely.
7) Castor oil with apple cider vinegar
- Clean the wart with warm water.
- Using a cotton ball, apply apple cider vinegar on the warts.
- Leave to dry and now castor oil is applied on the warts.
- massage for a few minutes and leave.
- Repeat the procedure 2 times a day.
Tips and precautions
- Before using castor oil, do a patch test.
- Avoid using castor oil if you are allergic to it.
- Always keep castor oil out of the reach of children.
- consult a doctor before using castor oil as a regular treatment for warts.
- Avoid scratching, picking and rub the warts.
- Keep dry warts and surrounding areas.
- boost your immune system.
- Do not touch the warts. The causative virus that can be spread through contact of skin to skin.
- Always wash your hands after touching the warts to prevent spreading.
Did you find this article helpful? Do you have any other method to treat warts in a better way? Write in the comments section.