Below are some must follow the rules for pregnant women who drive themselves. These tips will ensure your safety and your child.
- buckle your seat belt.
- Try to avoid driving during pregnancy.
- always tilt the steering wheel up to prevent the fall of her belly on the steering wheel.
- tilt your seat back to avoid pressure on the belly.
- strap should be buckled as shown in the image; over his shoulder, under the belly.
- In case of accident, if not hurt, even immediately call the doctor and get a complete exam.
- Drive very gently over speed breakers and avoid jumping.
- Remember that is not only responsible for himself, but also for your baby.
- Watch the video below for more details.
0 ( 0 votes)