There is a bone in the penis, however, penises can break. Yes, you read that right: penises can break. Although a Willy will not break in the same way as a femur or a doll, which can be fractured while a man has an erection. The damage, if not treated quickly, can be extensive.
fracturing the penis can happen when one of the corpora cavernosa two corpora – fold while the penis is erect, ie encourged blood – cylinders inside the penis, which are surrounded by muscles. Bending, to be quite blunt, it can break the lining and connective tissue (tunica albuginea), around the cylinders of the corpora cavernosa and the result is a very painful fractured penis.
The good news is that the fractured penises are not as common unfortunately, still happens more than anyone penis-management and partner who loves you, you would like. But penises fractures can also be prevented :. Basically, avoid putting penises in a precarious situation as much as possible
This is what you need to know to keep your own penis (or one belonging to a loved one) out of danger!
safe during these three causes of Penile fracture:
1. position of the horse during sex. Recently, the journal Advances in Urology found that about 50% of penile fractures can be attributed directly to the cowgirl position (woman on top) during sex. In fact scientists have concluded that this is the most dangerous out there sexual position! According to the study, the reason why a woman is at the top can do this kind of damage is a mixture of both the weight of his body falling on the erect penis and how it lands on it:
“Our hypothesis is that when a woman is at the top that normally controls movement with all his body weight landing on the erect penis and not be able to interrupt when the penis suffers penetration wrong way, because the damage is so generally lower in women with pain, but important in the penis. “
the same study also found that sex positions runner when it comes to cause penile fracture are doggy style 29%, and missionary ( man on top) to 21%.
The Los Angeles Times notes that younger men are at greater risk of penile fracture in general, due to “the firmness of their erections and athletic ability of their activities.”
2.. Masturbation Sorry to scare you, guys, but avoiding cowgirl style does not put you in the clear also you can break your penis a straw. Yes, vigorous, excessive and aggressive maturbation (is there any other way?) Can also result in fracture of the penis. While masturbation is indeed a healthy part of human sexuality and even helps to have a healthy sex life with your partner, the reality is that it does too much and too hard can result in not only a broken penis, but problems penis skin, too. Eeek.
3. Taqaandan. Although Taqaandan practice is not as common in the West and in the Middle East, is still prevalent enough that worth mentioning. As reported by Los Angeles Times, Taqaandan comes from the Kurdish word meaning “click”. The practice is popping the head of an erect penis in the same way you break your knuckles. Although there seems to be no benefit of sexual practice, apparently, it does provide similar relief that comes with his knuckles cracking. In countries like Iran it has become something of a health problem because it leads to fractures penis so often. So, yes, do that.
Signs of fracture of the penis (although we’re sure it will be obvious)
1. Fear of “cracking” sound. The scariest part of penile fracture is the “audible crunch,” says the Mayo Clinic. Sometimes referred to a popping sound, it is also made. Either way, it is a noise loud enough that if you are alone, you certainly will hear, and if you are mid sexual relationship with your partner, then you will hear both – and you will probably both frightens the EFF finished.
2. The swelling and discoloration. After the good ol ‘ “POP” penis slips into sagging and blue and purple becomes almost immediately, since the blood that is normally found in the exhaust of the corpora cavernosa (because they have set the cylinder), and rushes to the surface. At this time, the penis may also swell.
3.. Blood in the urine This sounds very scary, but when you think that trhough, is quite logical: If the fractured penis has also damaged the urethrathen the clear indication that is blood in the urine. Blood in the opening of the penis may also be visible. Anywhere from 10 to 30% of fractures include penile urethral damage. (Let’s go ahead and advise you at any time blood in the urine, male or female is observed, should see a doctor immediately.)
4. Pain. The pain of a fractured penis involved has been called “serious” and “traumatic”. To start, it is not known how long it will last. A word:. Ay
But despite this pain and all other signs that something is very wrong with his penis, some men are too embarrassed about the condition do not seek immediate medical attention they should. Guys, this is not the time to be ashamed! In some cases, men have waited a whopping six hours of suffering before they finally went to see a doctor.
Treatment for penile fracture
1. Conservative treatment. Depending on the extent of damage, a doctor might choose what is called “conservative treatment” which includes cold compresses and anti-inflammatory drugs and other medications that help in reperfusion, known as restoration blood flow to a tissue or organ
possible complications include permanent penile curvature, abscesses, and Peyronie’s disease in which scar tissue is formed “in a disorganized way,” contributing to deformity and penile erection dysfunction, including erectile lifetime pain.
2. The surgical repair. Surgical repair, however, really gets there, literally, and fixes it straight up. Although invasive, which corrects the damaged tunica albuginea and corpus cavernosum, and repairs damage was done to the urethra.
Ultimately, if any pain is experienced during intercourse or masturbation, it’s best if you and your partner take a break before something breaks, well ,. A penile fracture is not the end of the world, but certainly going to put a man out of service for a bit and put your sex life on hold.
Nobody wants that.
So play safe and stay out of the emergency room.