Constipation is a common health problem that most people face at some point in their lives. Constipation is defined as infrequent and irregular caused by poor diet depositions. People who do not consume enough fiber-rich foods or drink enough water often struggle with constipation because the body needs is water and fiber to produce certain digestive acids and enzymes essential for proper digestion. Those who suffer from constipation have trouble acting which can cause much discomfort. One of the most effective natural remedies for treatment of constipation is molasses.
Blackstrap Molasses What it is?
Molasses is thick, dark syrup derived from pure sugar cane. It is a concentrated product that boils below a green / yellow once the sugar crystallizes. This product was boiled twice until it turns black. Molasses is high in calories and has a strong flavor, so it is important to use molasses only occasionally, when the treatment of constipation.
Blackstrap Molasses is good for constipation?
Molasses helps prevent constipation and other health problems. The following properties of molasses explain why it is an effective method to prevent constipation.
- Despite being rich in iron, black molasses does not cause constipation. Many other foods that are rich in iron are known to cause constipation.
- molasses contains many vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin B6, magnesium, iron, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, selenium, and others, that help prevent constipation.
- magnesium, in particular, helps to treat constipation due to a magnesium deficiency is a major cause of constipation. Molasses has a rich amount of magnesium which helps prevent constipation. Doctors often prescribe magnesium citrate for patients with occasional constipation, because it is very effective to prevent constipation and digestive problems.
- Molasses has a mild laxative property, which helps ensure regular bowel movements.
- Molasses Calcium helps eliminate waste and other toxic materials in the colon, which helps the digestive organs perform optimally. A colon cleanse is often recommended to cure constipation.
- Because molasses is alkaline, balances the pH of the stomach, which helps the intestines produce adequate stool and regulate bowel movements of a person.
- Finally, it helps to treat stomach and digestive problems to calm stomach pains, irritable bowel prevention, and to facilitate proper digestion.
How Blackstrap Molasses is used for constipation?
Any of the following methods will help you get relief from constipation. It is important not to use these methods daily without consulting your health care provider. Molasses is high in calories and iron, which can lead to constipation if consumed more.
1. Blackstrap Molasses
- Add one or two tablespoons of molasses to your breakfast cereal, granola, oatmeal, smoothies, coffee, milk, tea and desserts.
- Add molasses cookies and cakes to improve the taste and cure sugar cravings.
- Add the molasses muffins baked goods like cakes or products.
- Use molasses syrup instead of on top of waffles and pancakes.
- Add molasses baked beans, stews, soups, or as a glaze for meat or vegetables.
- Basté a whole chicken or turkey with molasses to get a rich color and flavor, while helping digestion and prevent constipation.
- Add the molasses oatmeal, orange juice or smoothies to help get relief from constipation.
2. Blackstrap molasses with warm water
- Add 2 tablespoons molasses ½ cup hot water directly before going to bed.
- Stir the mixture well and drink to get relief from constipation.
- If the taste of molasses is too strong, consider adding it to tea or fruit juice instead of water.
- This mixture should be consumed three times a day to return to live better constipation.
3. blackstrap molasses with honey
This process creates a laxative effect, which helps loosen the stool and make it easier to exit the body.
- Take equal amounts of honey and blackstrap molasses and add a small bowl.
- Mix well and take 1 tablespoon of this mixture three times a day to eliminate constipation.
- continue to use this mixture when suffering from constipation.
- Note: This mixture is high in calories and should only be used occasionally
4. blackstrap molasses with cayenne pepper and garlic [
- Combine 1 tablespoon of molasses with 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper and a couple of garlic cloves freshly chopped.
- Stir well and consumed when it is in need of relief from constipation.
- The use of this mixture regularly will help prevent constipation by controlling bowel movements.
5. Molasses with prune juice
Prune juice provides a great contribution powerful laxative when mixed with molasses.
- Mix 1 teaspoon molasses 1 cup prune juice.
- Stir the mixture well and drink to cure constipation.
- This mixture can be used regularly to ensure proper digestion.
6. blackstrap molasses with peanut Butte r
- Combine 2-3 tablespoons of molasses with 2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Stir the mixture well and consume in the morning.
- The use of this mixture in the morning will help regularize bowel movements during the day.
7. Blackstrap Molasses Cookies
- Molasses – 1/4 cup
- Oil canola – 2/3 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Egg – 1
- Ginger – 1 tsp
- wheat flour – 2 cups
- Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
- cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 1 tablespoon
- – 1 teaspoon cloves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine canola oil 2/3 cup sugar 1 cup.
- Add ¼ cup blackstrap molasses, 1 egg (beaten).
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon ginger, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon cloves, 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon water.
- combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until it becomes a thin crust.
- Roll small portions of dough into balls.
- place each ball of dough about 3 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, until tops are cracked.
- eat cookies as needed to help prevent constipation.
8. molasses with apple cider vinegar
- Combine 1 tablespoon molasses 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar.
- Add to the mix 1 cup of warm water and stir until the mixture is dissolved.
- drink to totally eliminate constipation.
- Drink this mixture regularly will go a long way to prevent constipation.
9. Blackstrap molasses in milk or rice milk
- Add 1 tablespoon molasses to 1 cup hot milk or hot rice .
- mix until the molasses is completely dissolved in the milk.
- Drink mixture in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Drink this mixture regularly will regulate bowel movements, preventing constipation.
10. Blackstrap molasses with hot water and milk
- Put 1 tablespoon of molasses and place it in an empty glass.
- Pour 1 cup hot water on molasses.
- Stir until honey is completely dissolved.
- Add ice and top with ¾ cup milk.
- . Note: people who are lactose intolerant can consume soy, coconut, almonds or milk instead of cow’s milk
- The use of this mixture regularly will regulate bowel movements and aids in proper digestion.
Blackstrap Molasses 11. castor oil
Castor oil helps improve bowel movements to soften the stool and allow flow easily. In combination with molasses, castor oil is an effective remedy for constipation.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of molasses with 2 teaspoons of castor oil.
- Stir until both are thoroughly mixed.
- drink regularly to help the body regulate bowel movements
12. Blackstrap molasses for constipation in infants
Even babies, toddlers and children who suffer from constipation can get relief from molasses. The most effective treatment of constipation in infants remedy described below.
- Click formula as usual.
- Add 1 teaspoon molasses and mix well.
- Give the mixture to the baby as usual to help cure constipation, gas formation, bloating and intestinal problems.
- Note: Do not give babies daily molasses. This method should only be used when babies are constipated for direct relief.
Blackstrap Molasses Supplements:
Molasses is also produced as a supplement. One can get all the essential nutrients needed to prevent constipation from a supplement as you would with organic molasses.
The recommended dose is one capsule per day supplement. This supplement should be consumed with food and water for the best results. It is important to avoid taking too much of this supplement and the supplement to keep away from children. It can be fatal for children under 9 years of age If a child accidentally consume this supplement overdose or adults, please call your doctor or poison control center for information on emergency treatment.
Taking supplements of molasses regularly will allow you to get calcium, magnesium, iron and other essential nutrients, which will provide relief from constipation. In addition to preventing constipation, molasses can help prevent anemia, menstrual problems, cancer, arthritis pain, fibroids, helps blood circulation, and relieve some of the symptoms associated with pregnancy.
Tips and Precautions:
- is important to use only organic molasses and molasses to ensure that it is free of sulfate.
- Research has shown that molasses and help cure constipation milk because of its content of sodium phosphate. No need to use this mixture as an enema; rather, it can be consumed orally.
- avoid taking too much molasses as it is rich in iron and excess iron can cause constipation.
- Molasses can also be used to cure hemorrhoids and other side effects of chronic constipation.
- Molasses and their remedies do not provide relief time. These resources should be consumed regularly, but not every day, in order to aid in proper digestion.
- If these remedies do not help with your constipation, you should consult your doctor or health care professional for more options to treat chronic constipation.
These remedies are natural and safe ways to get effective relief from constipation. Do you know of any other molasses resource for the treatment of constipation? Then do not forget to share your experience with us.