Get rid of dark circles under the eyes
Dark Circles it is a common problem for men and women. There are many causes of dark circles under the eyes. They usually are caused by aging, stress, poor nutrition, lack of sleep or sleep disorders. Dark circles under the eyes can make a person look tired and old. However, reducing dark under eye circles you can often be achieved with some simple home remedies. There are many natural home remedies that help get rid of dark circles under the eyes fast .
The best natural treatments for dark circles under the eyes
You can try the following home remedies and natural treatments eliminate dark circles fast .
1. You can apply a combination of lemon juice, tomato juice, yogurt, a pinch of turmeric and some flour to remove skin discoloration under the eyes.
2. The application of a mixture of almonds and milk twice a day will help in reducing dark circles quickly.
3. Apply creams containing vitamin E and C around the eyes, every night before bedtime. This is one of the effective home remedies to lighten dark circles fast.
4. Prepare an eye mask by mixing cucumber juice and potato juice. Apply this paste around the eye and wash it after 20 minutes.
5. Just gently massage around the eyes with a few drops of almond oil for a minute. Wipe with cotton wool after 15 minutes to get rid of the discoloration under the eyes and swelling.
6. Apply a mixture of pineapple juice and a pinch of turmeric powder to remove dark eye circles.
7. Drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. This remedy works very well and eliminate dark circles under the eyes.
8. Another natural remedy for dark eye circles is mint. crushed mint leaves can be applied below the eyes. This natural treatment will lighten dark skin around the eyes. This cooling herb also relieves tired eyes or tense.
9. witch hazel extract, a natural astringent, can help reduce the swelling of the eyes, dry eyes, and black circles around the eyes. Place pads soaked in witch hazel on the discoloration around the eyes for about 5 minutes.
10. used tea bags are a great home to get rid of dark circles quick remedy. teabag remedy also helps reduce swelling and redness.
11. You can fade dark circles with fresh fig juice. Nourish eyes thus helps in reducing unwanted skin discoloration under the eyes.
12. Drink at least six to eight glasses of water every day. This is one of the best natural methods to treat and prevent dark circles under the eyes.
13. Put cold metal spoons in their eyes for a few minutes is one of the best home remedies to help get rid of skin discoloration around the eyes.
14. Avoid going out in the sun often. Wear sunglasses and sunscreen to protect your eyes and skin from UV rays and reduce dark circles under the eyes.
15. Applying rose water is also very effective in reducing skin discoloration under the eyes. Rose water penetrate the skin to soothe tired eyes and enjoy all the toxins that caused their dark circles.
16. Acupressure is a safe and natural way to get rid of dark under and around the eyes circles. By applying a sequence of exercises self-acupressure, black circles and bags under the eyes they can be treated effectively and reduce.
17. Not getting enough sleep leads to stress that can make you have darkness around the eyes. Deep sleep is a better treatment for under eye dark circles and puffy eyes.
18. Too much sodium in your diet causes the body to retain water in unusual places. This can lead to dark eye circles. Reducing salt can help eliminate dark circles and under the eye bags .
19. Sugar is the enemy for those who suffer from serious dark circles and puffiness. Make sure you are staying away from sugary foods and sugary drinks to prevent dark under eye skin and puffy eyes.
These natural treatments and home remedies can be used to reduce dark eye circles, brighten the eyes, and reduce swollen bags under the eyes very effective. There are several cosmetic eye creams available in the market to help get rid of dark circles under the eyes as well. eye creams containing vitamin C and K helps in reducing the appearance of these dark circles under the eyes.