Roses are beautiful. They smell great and look great too. Are used for decorations, as gifts and tokens of affection to our loved ones, from time to time. They also have many health benefits. Rosas give us immense pleasure and also provide many valuable therapeutic uses.
rose petals and hips of different varieties of pink roses are used for commercial production of rose water, rose oil and essence which are widely used for skin care Natural rose.
Rose water history and benefits:
Rose water has been used for thousands of years in many cultures around the world. The healing powers of rosewater for over thirty ailments, was first documented by the Romans. Rosewater and rose oil is first distilled probably during the 10th century Persia.
The beauty secret of the famous Queen Cleopatra of Egypt was also rosewater. She was very fond of rosewater and is regularly used for bathing purposes. The famous Italian sculptor, painter and architect Michelangelo was known to drink tea roses with water every day.
Rosewater has a rich fragrance. It has some antiseptic, antibacterial and natural anti-inflammatory properties. It is used to treat stress conditions, heart disease and peptic ulcers.
Rose hips are also used along with rose petals to make rosewater. These are found to be rich in vitamins A, B3, C, D and E. They are also loaded with antioxidants, flavonoids, tannins and zinc. These components are to soothe the skin, improve skin texture and are responsible for the good health of the skin. Some of the benefits of rosewater are:
Rose water has a calming effect on the nerves, improves mood and also it is known for its emotional and psychological benefits. It has mild sedative and antidepressant properties. It is used to relieve stress and relieve stress.
Rose water has antibacterial properties and is used as an antiseptic for treating eye infection
Rose has properties anti- inflammatory water. It helps soothe sensitive skin around the eyes and cures eye puffiness.
rosewater Benefits for skin:
Rose water has several benefits for the skin and is widely used as a product of natural skin care. Rosewater nourishes the skin and prevents the signs of aging that occur. Regardless of the condition of skin type, age and skin, rose water does wonders for the skin.
Rose water soothes irritated and sensitive skin. It helps rejuvenate the skin, clean the excess fat and tones the skin. rosewater aging skin slows down, prevents wrinkles, tightens pores and promotes skin radiant glowing skin.
Some of the benefits of rose water for skin are:
1. Hydrate: Rose water hydrates form natural, tones and firms the skin. It acts as a natural moisturizing agent and works effectively on dry skin and aging.
2. Compatible with all skin types: Rose water is beneficial for the use of all skin types. It is a great remedy to nourish dry, sensitive or aging skin. Rosewater has soothing and unique balancing properties that make it ideal to use for all skin types and for all seasons.
3. Soothes irritated skin: Rosewater is known to soothe irritated skin. It has an astringent effect and acts as a tonic for the blood capillaries just below the skin surface. This alleviates redness caused by enlarged capillaries.
4. Clarifies marks, blemishes and skin tone: water Rose is to work effectively for oily skin. It helps reduce blemishes, lighten marks on the skin and improve skin tone.
5. Healing Properties: Rosewater has astringent as properties that help reduce redness caused by blood capillaries just under the skin pain. When Rose water to bath water is added to the body relaxation is provided and has a calming effect on the mind.
6. Removes impurities: Rose water can also be used as a skin cleanser. Daily application of rose water with a cotton on the face helps to remove dirt and clean impurities and excess fat from the face.
7. It protects the skin against bacterial infections Rose water has antibacterial properties. It is a natural protection to bacterial skin infections. Regular use of rosewater not only cleanses the skin but also protects the skin from any type of bacterial infection.
8. Cure Acne: Rosewater is an excellent natural remedy to cure acne. rosewater helps reduce acne eruption and fresh healthy skin inflammation caused by acne. Rose water is the easiest way to get rid of acne scars.
9. Cure Eczema: Rosewater is an excellent natural agent to cure skin diseases such as eczema. Rose water is effectively cured, dry and scaly skin, skin inflammation and relieve itching caused by dermatitis and eczema.
10. Good makeup remover: Rose water acts as a natural makeup remover. A cotton pad soaked in rose water can effectively remove makeup by gently massaging the face. This gently removes face makeup and also around the eyes. A few drops of coconut oil can also be added to make it more effective.
face packs with Rose:
Rose water has a natural softness and skin cleansing benefits. It is an instant home remedy for a wonderful glowing skin. The benefits of rosewater are providing relief from various skin problems such as dark spots, age spots, sunburn, swollen eyes, tanned and acne.
Here are two simple homemade masks Water use incorporating the benefits of Rosewater and can be made part of their regular routine skin care rose.
1. sandalwood powder and rose face pack water :.
A mask made with sandalwood powder and rose water provides relief from acne and is suitable for all skin types
- Combine two teaspoons of sandalwood powder
- A pinch of turmeric
- rose water (enough to make a paste consistency diffusion)
- Apply the paste to the face except the area around the eyes and lips.
- Leave the package to dry for 20 minutes. Rinse the container with cold water.
- This package can be applied up to three times a week.
2. Potato and pack water rose face:
The rosewater and potatoes are an excellent face pack to erase spots skin and help get rid of dullness caused by dark spots. This face pack rejuvenates the skin, makes it supple and moisturizes the skin.
- Peel and chop a potato.
- ground into a paste and
- combined with a teaspoon of honey
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Three tablespoons of rosewater
- Mix until a smooth paste of spreading consistency
- Apply to face, leave for 15 minutes and rinse well
- Use this package once per week for a naturally radiant skin.
These are not the only benefits of rosewater. It also has a fascinating fragrance and is an ingredient used in aromatherapy.
Rosewater has terrible and positive effects in the fight against stress and has a great contribution to provide a good sleep. rosewater offers the benefits of a beautiful, radiant skin glow and also gives a feeling of relaxation and wellbeing.
The benefits of rose water can also be used for eye care, hair care and as a food flavoring!
Rose water have mild antibacterial properties that provide relief from redness and inflammation of the skin. relieves skin irritations caused by sunburn and insect bites.
can help get rid of dark circles and prevent early signs of aging.
Rose water can be used as a quick, refreshing hydrating and cleansing the skin care miracle! Use it regularly and keep that beautiful glowing face!
Additional Tags for this post:
First night tips in kannada | mango ka botnical name | Rose botnical name |