“The fruit of bees is desired by all, and is as sweet of kings and beggars, and it is not only nice but profitable and healthy; sweetens the mouth, healing their wounds, and transmits remedies for internal ulcers. “- St. Ambrose
The above quote is an apt description of the medicinal benefits that include all honey.
Honey has been regarded as a wonderful gift of nature since time immemorial. It is an excellent food with proven medicinal properties.
The multiple therapeutic facets benefits of honey have been pretested and recent studies have shown that it is an effective way to treat various pathological conditions of the intestinal tract, respiratory organs, the heart and nerves.
Honey has many advantages, such as:
- have antimicrobial properties powerful painkillers for raw tissues.
- has a natural anti-inflammatory effect and helps wounds heal faster.
- contains several phytochemicals that are present in plants that are useful to nullify the harmful effects of bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- is a natural antiseptic. The application of honey to wounds, helps prevent infections.
- is effective in the treatment of diarrhea. Honey with warm water promotes the rehydration of the body and cure infections, vomiting and stomach upsets.
- may be is used to treat ulcers , particularly stomach ulcers. Burns also heal better with honey.
- Prevents infections and accelerates skin healing.
Waterman The Fountain
What is exactly what you think it would be of us if we were to survive without the elixir of life ?
Innumerable warm water benefits are known to every one, however, no harm in refreshing our memory occasionally
- almost 60% of our bodies are made of water and helps maintain the balance of our bodily fluids. These fluids control our digestion, absorption, circulation and creating saliva. Whenever your body experiences a decrease in the level of liquids, the brain triggers the thirst mechanism body and a glass of water can help replenish the deficit.
- A plain glass of warm water is the best drink you may enjoy if you are a weight watcher since their calorie free. It does not exactly help control calories , but substituting high calorie beverages can certainly help!
- energizes muscles. Not having enough water can cause muscle fatigue experience and efficiency suffers.
- Sports persons and those who are physically active you are always advised to sip water throughout the day, especially for the benefit of your muscles.
- Dehydration makes your skin look dry and wrinkled. Water hydrates your skin and keeps it young and flexible.
- The kidneys clean and rid your body of toxins , provided that fluid intake is adequate. Hot water helps the kidneys to transport waste products in and out of cells and eventually the body.
- Water prevents constipation and helps maintain normal bowel function. Adequate hydration keeps things flowing along your gastrointestinal tract and prevents constipation.
honey with warm water is an old remedy age:
Our grandmothers and their mothers before them, knew all about the amazing benefits combining honey with warm water.
A full glass of warm water mixed with a tablespoon of honey can be just the thing for you, if you have a sore throat, or is in search of remedy instant weight loss .
not only helps keep your digestive system in order, it is also a energy booster fabulous , which gives your immune system a hand and reduces allergies at the same time.
Benefits of honey with warm water:
There is simply no end to the list of benefits that honey with warm water can provide. Some of its benefits off-the-world are listed below:
If a figure hourglass is what you are looking for, just add a spoonful of honey a glass of warm water and drink this potion first thing in the morning. The natural sugar in honey is healthy source of calories . Prevents those hunger pangs, there will be a sharp drop in calorie intake and also in the number of pounds.
So next time you are an attempt to bubbly soda just take a deep breath, take a glass and pour some hot water into it and stir in a spoonful of honey, add a squeeze of lemon juice for added effect and see your unwanted fat melt away!
cold cures and pain:
Water has a calming effect, while honey forms a protective layer in the throat reduces cough . Irritation of a sore throat that causes the cough usually is instantly relieved.
regulates the digestive system:
Drink a glass of warm water with honey first thing in the morning is a great help for the digestive system. The antiseptic properties of honey relieve heartburn in the stomach and increase production of intestinal mucus. It also helps hydrate the colon and infuse water into the stool. This helps to regulate the digestive system and improve bowel movements.
honey with warm water is ideal for increasing energy. Honey is a natural source of sugars and simple carbohydrates, which are the two energy boosters. When added to a natural rehydrating agent such as water, the result is pure magic!
Detox (for better skin):
The anti-bacterial antioxidants of honey properties and helps fight free radicals that wreak havoc on our bodies and our skin. Water keeps the skin hydrated and supple while honey gets rid of the problem causing elements.
How to drink honey with warm water:
Early in the morning:
honey with warm water should be your first cup morning. A combination of these two powerful natural ingredients is a great way to kick start your day as it encourages you up and increase your energy levels like never before ..
The cells of your body actually determine the amount of hot water that should go into your glass with the spoon full of honey. If the cells are not hydrated enough to trigger a message to the brain command to retain water. The more water is used in the drink, the more you lose on the road of excess fat as your kidneys to remove excess fluid and toxins from your body .
warm water Lucas:
Drinking a glass of luke warm water with honey before a meal or while you’re having it makes you feel full and controls your food cravings for a long time. As a result, less food is eaten and starts weight loss .
Add a splash of lemon juice to honey with warm water . The tangy taste of lemon cup is encouraged and makes it refreshing. But do not stop at that! Lemon is a huge store house vitamin C and other nutrients. When added to the honey with warm water, the power of the beverage is increased and helps prevent various diseases. As mentioned above, also it reduces fat.
Honey is supposed to be the food of the gods with proven therapeutic qualities and water is an absolute necessity of life. The addition of these two natural and powerful ingredients obviously has countless health benefits.
A full glass of honey with warm water , early in the morning, not just soothe the throat , which it cures infections and helps you lose weight and stay healthy .
Have honey with warm water is good for your skin too. This helps digest fast food and also has a marked detoxifying effect on the body .
Madhavi is a senior editor UrbanWired with deep love and passion for all things health, wellness, fitness and fashion. She is a graduate of expertise in human resources management, but fell for a healthy life. Considering how the people were not informed about personal health, fitness and fashion; she felt compelled to educate, enlighten and entertain the average Joe and Jane worldwide.