Pollen is a substance collected by bees because of their high nutritional value, filled nutrients, proteins, oils, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and many others. It can come in the form of granules or pellets and appears in a yellow to orange. In addition to bees, it is also beneficial to humans by improving memory, energy and performance and also helps you lose weight.
Weight loss is defined as the decrease in body weight, so if you are overweight, can lead to many health benefits and beauty. Bee pollen helps you reach your desired without deformation or side effects weight.
pollen is good for weight loss Bee:
- It is an appetite suppressant that makes you feel full.
- contains amino acid that helps increase the metabolism rate by washing and dissolution of fat cells in the body.
- contains lecithin, which is responsible for the properties to burn calories pollen. It also acts as a natural energizer.
- calorie intake is reduced, it prevents the conversion of sugars and carbohydrates into fat and reduces fat accumulation in the body.
- fat dietary fat is immediately absorbed.
How to use bee pollen to lose weight:
These are all natural methods, without side effects.
Method – 1:
- sprinkle a teaspoon of bee pollen granules over your meal or breakfast toast or cereal.
- eat this food regularly to reduce weight and increase immunity.
Method – 2:
- Mix a teaspoon of bee pollen in your favorite beverage.
- Stir well and drink regularly.
- This works well in beverages such as coffee, green tea or energy drink.
Method – 3:
- Mix one teaspoon of granules of bee pollen, juice of 3 lemons freshly squeezed, a little pepper cayenne, honey and cinnamon.
- drink this twice a week in the lunch.
- If it is to mix the pollen in milkshakes or protein shakes effort too tangy.
Method – 4:
- swallow a teaspoon of bee pollen granules early in the morning.
- Then take every day to reach the desired goal of weight loss.
Method – 5:
- Take half a teaspoon of bee pollen (start with a small dose) 20-30 minutes before breakfast.
- Avoid taking this with hot drinks because heat can degrade some of the healing properties.
- Increasing doses of bee pollen to 3 pellets every 3-4 days until a dose of up to 1 teaspoon is reached at a tablespoon
Method -. 6
- Mix an egg, a cup of orange juice, a teaspoon of pollen granules and a tablespoon of honey.
- Drink this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach every day.
Method – 7: (Blender drink)
- Take a banana, 2 plums, a tablespoon of ground flaxseed, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and orange juice, a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of bee pollen soil.
- Mix in a blender for a few minutes.
- Pour this mixture into a glass serving and drinking this as a meal.
- may also substitute milk or juice add peanut butter for extra protein.
- drink this regularly to shed pounds.
Method – 8: (Ice Cream Float)
- Take 2 cups fresh peaches (or any fruit of your choice), 4 cups milk, 1/2 teaspoon almond extract, a teaspoon of bee pollen, 1/4 cup honey and vanilla ice cream 4 cups.
- Add the fruit, honey and half the milk to a blender and blend thoroughly.
- Remove from the blender and pour into a bowl of ice cream.
- are mixed the remaining ingredients.
- Pour these over the remaining ice cream and serve by adding some fresh fruit.
Method – 9: (Polen popcorn)
- Take 1/2 cup uncooked popcorn, 1 teaspoon of bee pollen , 2 teaspoons sugar, 1/3 cup vegetable oil and 2 teaspoons salt.
- Heat oil in a skillet before adding the popcorn.
- Stir continuously over the fire until it stops popping.
- Remove from heat and bee pollen grind into fine powder.
- sprayed onto this dust pollen popcorn and add salt and sugar to taste.
- mix well and enjoy.
How much bee pollen to take to lose weight?
- If you are taking bee pollen in liquid form granulated, then the recommended dosage is to start with a quarter teaspoon once a day and gradually increase to a teaspoonful taken 2-3 times per day.
- If you are taking tablets or pills form, then take 2 capsules of 450 mg to 550 mg for 3 -. 4 times per day
- Topical ointments with bee pollen creams should be used in accordance with the recommendations contained in the containers by consulting your doctor.
Bee pollen pills to lose weight:
There are different kinds of bee pollen weight loss pills or capsules are immediately available in the market today, however, be sure to consult your doctor before taking any. Always take with water as this helps bee pollen are absorbed into the bloodstream. If you miss a dose, do not take a double dose the next day as this will cause health problems.
- Many experts recommend taking pills bee pollen that meets the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and are registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA ).
- Always maintain a healthy diet and exercise while taking bee pollen.
- avoid eating foods high in fat and sugars.
- Regular consumption of bee pollen helps manage cholesterol levels in the blood. This reduces bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases good cholesterol (HDL).
- Please note that some bee pollen supplements are contaminated so choose lyophilized to receive the maximum nutritional benefit.
- bee pollen stored in the refrigerator or freezer to preserve its nutritional values and extend its life.
- For all remedies or drugs, you have to start with a small dose and then build it.
- You can buy this bee pollen, either in any health store or online.
- This pollen is also known for many of its health benefits beyond weight loss: energy enhancer, softens the skin and protect it from allergies, has anti-inflammatory properties, helps for better performance the respiratory system, immune system booster, improves digestion system for better digestion, is addiction to perfection, is compatible with the cardiovascular system, helps prostate, cure infertility problems.
take the following precautions before using bee pollen
- Some people are allergic to bee pollen and can interact with other medications, so consult your doctor before taking.
- Side effects may include respiratory problems, headaches, fatigue, stomach pain, bloating, nausea, skin allergies, hives, wheezing, boney, asthmatics and in some cases severe reactions cause a shock anaphylactic also.
- Some researchers say there is no scientific data linking weight loss to ingesting bee pollen and its supplements. This weight loss is stated first by companies bee pollen supplements marketing, more than any independent research group.
We are always willing to share their experiences about bee pollen for weight loss.