Bananas-the perfect, all natural cure for constipation
health conscious people prefer a totally natural to treat intestinal problems and constipation irregular approach. Bananas are an effective home remedy to relieve constipation. It is soft and sweet taste and fruit are also filled with vitamin B6, vitamin C and minerals like potassium, biotin, and copper.
Bananas and your digestive health
Besides being rich in important vitamins and minerals, bananas are an excellent source of dietary fiber. They provide fiber that helps regulate the rate of digestion. Bananas also contain a substance called pectin , a type of fiber that changes the texture when ripe bananas and makes them softer. These properties make it simple fruit very digestion food use.
to regulate bowel function with bananas
- Bananas are a good source of fiber and insoluble fiber in particular, reducing constipation. However, make sure you drink plenty of water after eating ripe bananas because the fiber content in bananas ends harden the feces and intestinal blockage.
- A medium-sized banana contains 3 g of fiber, which is 10% of the recommended our body needs daily to prevent constipation fiber.
- banana effect in the colon depends to the type of banana prefer to eat.
- ripe yellow bananas -. Eating ripe yellow bananas will keep the stool moves through the intestines
- Green unripe bananas -. Eating unripe green bananas will cause constipation due to a high content of starch
- ripe bananas is best to consume in moderation. They contain a large amount of pectin, which binds to the feces. water is pulled out from the intestinal tract, resulting dehydrated faeces.
- They contain potassium, however, that helps in the bowel movement and makes it easier to pass stool to cure constipation.
- Bananas also contain an enzyme called fructooligosacárido , making it difficult fermenting bananas, once they are in their intestinal tract (aid for natural digestion) and acts as a laxative soft natural.
Using bananas as Constipation Cure
The nutritional content of bananas only make it an ideal cure for constipation. If you prefer natural remedies and want to avoid strong laxatives and its side effects, use these quick ways to alleviate your intestinal problems.
This is a simple, uncomplicated.
- 02.03 Eating bananas between meals.
- Note :. Be sure to use ripe bananas, like green will worsen your constipation
2. Bananas + Warm Milk
- Take a ripe banana and peel.
- Thinly slice the banana and mix the slices in a glass of warm milk.
- Chew carefully banana while drinking hot milk.
- Repeat regularly to get rid of constipation.
Constipation in infants / toddlers
Children suffer from constipation if they are not getting enough fiber or suitable liquids. Fruits are an excellent source of fiber, but avoid eating bananas to their infants or children because it can cause constipation. Bananas worsen the symptoms of constipation in infants and young children. As a general rule for children, avoid giving them food consisting PALO (bananas, rice, applesauce and toast).
For young children it is recommended that you try the four “P” to treat constipation:
for a healthy bowel in general, try to cut the consumption of refined foods (such as highly processed cereals, white rice, flour) and eat whole grains instead. Simple changes in your diet usually prevent or improve constipation. Another good thing about bananas is that they are not a seasonal fruit and are available throughout the year; cure constipation following these remedies made from bananas.
Please share your thoughts and free questions, and share if you have any home remedies that have worked for you. We love hearing from our readers.