Sodium bicarbonate (also known as sodium bicarbonate) is a common substance the house, most often used as raising agent in baking. It has a white crystalline appearance. Apart from its many industrial and domestic uses, this compound miracle can be a quick and natural way to relieve the troublesome symptoms of an upset stomach.
Read on for some of the long-natural proven ways to fix your upset stomach using sodium bicarbonate.
Nothing ruins your day faster than having the unhappy digestion. As a solution, most people tend to grab the nearest bottle of antacids or other strong medication. Before doing this, the best way to avoid an upset stomach is to identify the cause of the problem.
The most common causes of an upset stomach
- Bad unhealthy, greasy or too salty eating habits, such as overeating and eating fast
- food food
- gastric reflux frequent
- high voltage
- Certain medications (ask your doctor if you suspect that something like this)
If you get an upset stomach, for any reason, then use the following home remedies to give your internal system a break from the daily assault of preservatives and toxins we eat with our unhealthy diet.
An upset stomach can indicate a serious problem and, if untreated, can lead to some intestinal problems such as nausea, heartburn, or stomach cancer.
This is baking soda is a good remedy for upset stomach?
Some of the facts that demonstrate the effectiveness of sodium bicarbonate as a remedy for upset stomach:
- Sodium bicarbonate acts as a natural antacid, helping to neutralize acids in your digestive tract.
- food decomposes and facilitates digestion.
- The addition of sodium bicarbonate restores the pH balance of the body
- Sodium bicarbonate relieves excess gas and bloating.
A word of caution: Make sure you do not take in large quantities because it can cause high blood pressure. Also avoid taking it if you are on a low sodium diet -. Doing so can lead to other health problems
specific and detailed methods Remedios
Sodium bicarbonate can be used in many ways to treat stomach upset. Try these methods to get relief.
simplex 2 Methods of ingredients (baking soda + water):
A simple solution prepared with water can be used; It is an easy way to treat their painful symptoms.
Sodium bicarbonate is readily soluble in water and is absorbed in the intestine. Neutralizes the effects of an acidic diet or meal. Carbonation that occurs when baking soda mixed with water will promote burping, which relieves excess gas and bloating to relieve stomach upset and pain.
This baking soda diluted helps treat
- upset stomach or indigestion
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
1. dilute sodium bicarbonate
- Add ½-1 teaspoon baking soda to half a glass of water
- Mix well to dissolve completely
drink this once every 4 hours (or depending on the severity of your problem). This is intended for adults, not children, and the dose should not exceed 5 teaspoons per day.
2. Baking soda with hot water
- Add 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 cup hot water
- stir in a few drops of lemon juice
- Mix well and drink to get relief from upset stomach within 10-15 minutes
This process helps soothe the stomach. Repeat once in 3 hours, if stomach upset persists.
several ingredients and methods:
3. Baking soda and vinegar with water
- take a small glass of water and add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix well and add a teaspoon of vinegar. Vinegar (either plain or ACV) helps reduce acidity
- starts bubbling – if not, add a bit of baking soda and vinegar
- Wait a few minutes until bubbles calm down a bit before drinking it
- drink this in about 10 seconds to get relief from upset stomach
If you do not feel any improvement in 15 minutes and then take another beer ( try a slightly stronger) solution.
4. Baking soda with lemon
- Take 2 lemons and squeeze the juice from it
- Add ½ teaspoon baking soda and a little sugar or honey (to sweeten)
- Mix well, as it will foam rapidly. Drinking while it is foaming.
He will release the gases trapped in the stomach through carbonation and this sodium bicarbonate neutralizes stomach acid. This process is also used to treat stomach pain.
5. Baking soda with lemon and mint leaves
- Take ½-1 teaspoon baking soda, a teaspoon of lemon juice and a mint leaves crushed
- add these to ½ cup water and mix well
- Eat this immediately by adding small ice cubes (if burning sensation in the stomach)
This combination will bring immense relief from the problem, calming the stomach pain.
6. Baking soda with mint tea
- make a cup of mint tea and add ½-1 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix well and drink it immediately, or add lemon juice and drink
Remember it will take about 10-15 minutes to show its effect on indigestion.
7. Baking soda with apple cider vinegar
- Take ¼ teaspoon of baking soda and 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- mix well in 250 mg of water for one minute until thoroughly mixed
- This combination will produce lots of bubbles – mix this in a large empty jar and add vinegar apple cider very slowly
- Slice an orange into 8 equal pieces and set aside
- Drink this solution immediately while to get rid of upset stomach, gastroesophageal reflux, heartburn, nausea, etc.
- Eat wedges citrus to take the bitter taste in the mouth, or eat a slice of any fruit
consume this three times a day to get complete relief of stomachache .
Quick Tip :. You can avoid water and just take baking soda and vinegar solution of apple cider to treat stomach upset
This should be taken for 5 days in a row and then stopped for 2 days, then continue increasingly suffering from an upset stomach.
Consult your doctor if you have any digestive disorder that affects the mouth, esophagus, stomach or intestines.
8. Sodium Bicarbonate with apple cider vinegar and honey
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda, apple cider vinegar and honey
- Mix in a glass of water
Drink this twice a day for a couple of weeks to get relief from heartburn.
what dose should I use?
To obtain relief from indigestion, take the right dose of sodium bicarbonate.
- For adults, it is advisable to take ½-1 teaspoon baking soda for every 3-4 hours (depending on severity and relief)
- For children over 6 years, it is advisable to take ¼-½ teaspoon baking soda.
These remedies sodium bicarbonate not be used for children under 6 years old until and unless prescribed by the doctor with the right dose.
Important points to consider when these bicarbonate remedies sodium are used:
- Avoid taking baking soda, if you are on a low sodium diet
- consult the doctor before taking it as an antacid, as it can interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Avoid giving it to children under 6 years of age.
- People suffering from congestive heart failure, interference of calcium absorption, gas, kidney damage, liver cirrhosis, etc. You should avoid eating baking soda.
- Pregnant women and lactating women should also consult their doctor before using these remedies.
A few healthy tips to avoid stomach problems:
Taking baking soda will get relief from upset stomach and digestive problems, but it is useful to recall some basic style tips life to avoid these problems in the first place.
A few basic changes can affect your health and digestion in general.
- Stick to a healthy diet
- Have regular meals at specific times
- Regular exercise (start with light exercises)
- Eat your meals and slowly at a relaxed pace
- Avoid fatty junk foods spicy oily ,,,
Use these quick fix methods if you are having problems with an upset stomach. Sodium bicarbonate is an element of great value to have on hand for when facing digestive problems.
Have you tried any of these methods? Or do you know any other remedy of baking soda for upset stomach? Then share your experience with us and please leave a comment.