Stomach pain is an uncomfortable pain in the abdominal area and is very common in people of all ages. Any upset stomach, acid reflux or heartburn, the only thing in common is stomach pain. Excess stomach acid is the main culprit behind the discomfort, so it requires a neutralizer to relieve symptoms.
Aside from taking antacids, choose natural resources such as sodium bicarbonate the best and effective relief from the problem will be obtained.
Sodium bicarbonate or baking soda is an age old remedy that helps to quell the pain and discomfort in the upper abdomen. It is a salt compound having basic properties with pH 8.4.
baking soda is good for stomach pain?
- Sodium bicarbonate acts as an antacid which helps neutralize stomach acid (hydrochloric acid) to provide immediate relief.
- easily digestible food decomposes and relieves gas, along with swelling.
- balances the pH levels of the digestive system and is alkalized.
- toxic substances and cleaning eradicates intestinal tract to erase the pain.
- The content of sodium in sodium bicarbonate draws digestive juices in the stomach to facilitate passage to the small intestine and then down to the line.
How to use baking soda for stomach pain
You need to follow the methods listed below sodium bicarbonate which helps in the treatment of stomach pain and other intestinal problems related to it.
1) Sodium Bicarbonate
This process is used to treat stomach pain caused by indigestion and heartburn.
- Add. 1 – 2 teaspoons of baking soda in 1 cup of warm water
- Stir well and drink the mixture slowly to get relief from indigestion and pain.
- Or you can use cold water instead of hot water.
- Alternatively, prepare your own natural antacid drink by mixing 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and water. Having this to get the effect of rapid and effective neutralization of acids.
- Or else, if he found no relief after using this process, then you have to add 2 tablespoons of baking soda in 1 cup of water. Drink this mixture to remove abdominal pain.
- always suffering from stomach pain, drinking this mixture to cure.
2) Baking soda with lemon
- Squeeze juice of 2 lemons and add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in it.
- Stir well and made some foam.
- Drink this by adding honey or any sweetener until foaming.
- Or you can also add 1 lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of baking soda and a pinch of salt in half a glass of water. Drink this burp and delete all gas and bloating to erase the pain.
- Alternatively, you can add the juice of 1 lemon, 5 grams of sodium bicarbonate in 1 tablespoon olive oil and drink it down to fix the problem. Massaging the abdomen to get faster results.
- Regular consumption will certainly help heal the pain of the abdomen.
3) Baking soda with apple cider vinegar and honey
- Add 1 teaspoon soda, honey and apple cider vinegar soda.
- is removed either in 1 cup of water.
- drink this mixture twice a day until a full stomach pain relief is obtained.
The dose of sodium for pain stomach bicarbonate:
Sodium bicarbonate, if taken in correct doses then the problem is cured or more of the dose will be reverse the problem.
For adults , take 1 to 2 teaspoon baking soda for every 3 to 4 hours until the problem cured. Make sure that the adult dose should not exceed 5 teaspoons per day.
For children (over 6 years), take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon twice a day.
Tips and Precautions:
You need to follow these tips and precautions, along with the above methods to get more relief of abdominal pain faster.
- Avoid taking baking soda in large quantities, because it causes high blood pressure. If you’re in sodium or salt restricted diet, then lower the sodium bicarbonate to reduce other health problems.
- Make sure not to mix sodium to children, pregnant women and lactating women bicarbonate.
- Always check that the baking soda is completely dissolved before taking the mixture. Also check pure sodium bicarbonate but no baking powder.
- People who are suffering with kidney problems, liver cirrhosis, congestive heart problems, impaired calcium absorption, etc., should avoid taking sodium bicarbonate.
- can interact with certain medications, so consult your doctor to discuss before taking baking soda and health conditions.
- The capsules, tablets, granules and solutions are other ways to use baking soda that can be used to solve the problem. Never use baking soda on a full stomach.
- exhibits certain side effects such as gas, increased thirst, headache, nausea, stomach pains, difficulty breathing, etc so avoid taking too much.
- Remember that baking soda does not cure your stomach related diseases but only gives symptomatic relief. If you are stomach pain is overwhelming or consistent with other associated symptoms, then you have to consult your doctor for diagnosis and immediate treatment.
- In addition to simply following remedies sodium bicarbonate, which has to stay hydrated, have small meals at regular intervals, avoid foods that you are allergic to, do some regular exercises, etc., for prevent recurrence of stomach pain.
This is all about the baking soda treatment for stomach pain. I hope you will give a trial of these sodium bicarbonate remedies to cure your problem stomachache. Let us know what worked best for cleaning your stomachache