The gas is something that everyone experiences, although it is more excessive and painful for some. It has many causes, like eating or drinking too fast, chewing gum, smoking, using loose dentures, drinking alcohol, stress, etc.
Sodium bicarbonate (or baking soda / sodium bicarbonate) is a common hold house ingredient that has many uses, one of which is the ability to cure stomach problems. the acid is neutralized and works fast to give relief to stomach problems like gas, bloating, upset stomach, gastroesophageal reflux, etc.
is sodium bicarbonate Good for Gas?
Sodium bicarbonate has many amazing properties that help in the treatment of gases in the stomach and other digestive problems.
- acts as an antacid that helps neutralize stomach acid and relieves symptoms of gas.
- When mixed with hydrochloric acid produced by the stomach, in addition to increasing carbon dioxide that encourages you to belch.
- When mixed with water, it releases the properties of antacid, antiseptic and alkalinity that helps alleviate some of the stomach and digestive problems.
Sodium bicarbonate Gas Relief:
1. Baking soda with lemon
Method – 1:
This gas helps neutralize stomach to digest food properly, acts as an effective antacid. You can also treat swelling and other problems related to the stomach.
- squeeze a fresh lemon in half a glass of water.
- Add a teaspoon of baking soda, add more water to the glass while it is in turmoil and mix until dissolved.
- Drink slowly and feel its effects within minutes.
Method – 2:
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice y1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda in a cup of cold water.
- Mix well.
- drink this a day after meals.
2. Baking soda and vinegar with water
- Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Mix in a glass of water and drink this to get relief from gas and indigestion.
- Drink this two to three times a day depending up on the seriousness of their condition
3. Baking soda with lemon juice, salt and water
- Add half a teaspoon of baking soda, juice of half a lemon and a pinch of salt in a glass of warm water.
- Mix well.
- Drink this to get relief from stomach gas problems and bloating.
4. Baking soda with lemon juice and mint leaves
- Take 1/2 – 1 teaspoon baking soda, a teaspoon of lemon juice and mint leaves finely crushed
- Add these to 1/2 cup water and mix well.
- Drink this mixture right away.
- Note: You can add ice cubes
5. Baking soda with water
Method – 1:.
- take a teaspoon of baking soda (powder or supplement form) and added to a glass of water.
- Mix well and drink this solution on an empty stomach.
- Continue drinking this regularly until complete relief of gas.
Method – 2:
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and add 8 ounces of water.
- stir until it has dissolved sodium bicarbonate.
- Drink the mixture and repeat every 2-3 hours. No more than 5 teaspoons a day.
- This process is also used to treat problems of gas and bloating.
Precautions and tips to follow:
Following these tips greater relief!
- The use of too much sodium bicarbonate will result in decreasing the amount of acid in the stomach, which can be dangerous.
- can increase blood pressure levels, therefore, those suffering from problems: high blood pressure, a restricted sodium diet, pregnant women and children under 7 years will have to keep
- avoid taking antacids sodium bicarbonate.
- Always use the best quality of baking soda.
- Do not use the methods of baking soda for more than 2 weeks in the treatment of stomach problems. Consult a doctor if there are any problems.
- Be sure to dilute sodium bicarbonate.
- can take baking soda in any form of supplement as tablets, powders, etc.
Have you ever tried any of these methods of baking soda? Or do you know any other resources stomach gas and bloating? If you know, then share your experience with us.