Diaper rash is a common problem for babies, and that is about to learn to treat it without wasting money on expensive products. Pain, redness and irritation of diaper rash result of bacterial and fungal infections caused by excess heat and moisture in the diaper area, and acids in the feces and urine.
The cure for this disease is as common as symptoms. Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate neutralizes acid, balances the pH of the body, and discourages the growth of yeast, bacteria and infection. It is thoroughly cleaned body cavities to leave your skin healthy baby.
Let’s take a look at many beneficial baking soda and how they can be used to treat diaper rash properties.
sodium bicarbonate treatments for diaper rash
Then most commonly used to treat diaper rash with sodium bicarbonate methods are listed. Try them all to find the one that works best for you.
1. Sodium Bicarbonate
bathe your baby’s bottom with a mixture of warm water and baking soda.
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons 3-4 heaping cups of hot water.
- soak a clean, dry cloth in the solution.
- use to wash your baby’s skin.
- Pat. Rubbing will cause irritation.
- Leave the solution in protection against the acids that cause diaper rash.
- baking soda store in an airtight container.
- clean towel Use whenever you use this method.
2. Sodium Bicarbonate Spot Treatment
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons of baking soda in warm water.
- Use a sponge to apply the mixture to the infected areas of the skin of your baby.
- Let the dry mixture, leave, and put on a clean diaper.
- This deoderizes and protects against acid urine.
3. Baking soda with lard
- Add Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for 2-3 tablespoons of lard and mix all right.
- pat-Wash and dry your baby.
- Apply a thin layer of the mixture of lard on the baby’s skin.
- Apply a thin layer of baking soda on the mixture of lard.
- Put a clean diaper.
4. Baking soda with yogurt and Aquaphor
- Wash your baby with yogurt and fresh water.
- Once dry, cover the skin with a thin layer of baking soda.
- Wait an hour, then use a sealer as Aquaphor or olive oil to create a barrier between the skin and acidic wastes.
baking soda baths for diaper rash
5. Sodium Bicarbonate Bath
- Add 2 teaspoons baking soda sodium to a warm bath.
- bathe your baby for 10-15 minutes and then dry.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day.
- This bath prevents diaper rash and leaves the skin soft and smooth baby.
6. Baking soda with oatmeal bath milk
- Mix ¼ cup of oatmeal into a fine powder.
- Add 1 tablespoon milk and 2 teaspoons baking soda.
- Add this mixture to hot bath your baby.
- baby bath for 10-15 minutes.
- dry with a clean towel.
- This recipe makes enough for 2-3 baths.
Sodium bicarbonate for yeast diaper dermatitis
Candida albicans is a yeast or fungus which is normally present on the skin and mucous membranes. It grows in warm, moist areas, especially those where a wet diaper in contact with skin of a baby. changing irregular allows the yeast to grow out of control and become diaper rash.
7. Baking soda with Epsom salt or colloidal oatmeal
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons of baking soda and 1 tablespoon salt Epsom or colloidal oatmeal in a warm bath.
- bathe the baby in this mixture regularly to reduce irritation and prevent diaper rash.
Tips and precautions
Follow the advice below for safe and effective use of sodium bicarbonate diaper rash remedies.
- Toxins can enter the body of a baby through open wounds, so do not use baking soda bath your baby has cuts or sores.
- repeat the above methods regularly to treat and prevent diaper rash.
- For an extra-strong cure, mix cream for diaper rash with sodium bicarbonate.
- When an excess of sodium bicarbonate can cause itching and irritation is used.
- Rinse your baby’s skin very thoroughly after a bath of sodium bicarbonate.
- If problems persist, call your baby’s doctor immediately.
Have you used any of the above methods to cure diaper rash with baking soda? Do you know of any method you know we have not mentioned? Share your experience with us.