Avocado and Black bean salad is a great energy booster. You can also call the perfect muscle food and nutrients “travel directly” to the muscles. There is a small percentage of fat stored in this salad, but that does not cause any problems at all, right?
To prepare the avocado salad Black Bean you need the following:
- a can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 avocados diced
- red onions chopped diced, at least a quarter of a cup
- sliced grape tomatoes, 1 cup
- chopped cilantro, also ¼ cup (like red onions)
- 1 clove garlic (if not fond of garlic, just ignore it)
- lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup corn
take two bowls, one in the drain and rinse black beans and mix with vinegar. In another bowl, mix the avocado, red onion, cilantro, corn and tomato. In a small bowl, make a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil.
combine both bowls (black beans and one avocado one) and pour the mixture of lime. Mix until uniformly combine and serve immediately.