deficiency ongoing sleep is related to a increased risk of heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and stroke
therefore, it is advisable to avoid these sleep habits 12 especially if you are having difficulty taking your rest at night.
1. Avoid drinking water before going to bed, because if you drink too much water, will have to wake up 2-3 times to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
2. Avoid sleeping routine at any time of the day. Be sure to make a good sleep routine and try to go to sleep at the same time (every day), so your brain will be ready to “close” and help sleep much faster.
3. Avoid eating any food less than 2 hours before going to bed, because the process of digestion will keep your body awake.
4. Do not use your laptop or smartphone, at least one hour before bedtime, since the brightness of the laptop and the smartphone will alert your brain and you will not be able to fall sleep immediately.
5. Avoid using bright alarm clocks. your brain will be strengthened and hinder sleep for you. It is best to choose an alarm clock with a number of dimmer.
6. Use good bedding because your rest will be more comfortable and will keep sound and fresh.
7. If you have the habit of reading a book before bedtime, then recommend that you avoid it. You can read the book a little earlier or before going to bed.
8. Try sleeping on your side instead of in the stomach or back.
9. Try using heating pad or socks to make your feet warm, because if your feet are cold, chances are it difficult for you to rest.
10. You need to prepare your brain to sleep to make a schedule, go to the bathroom, brush your teeth and wash your face every night before going to sleep.
11. Avoid drinking coffee at least 4 hours before bedtime. It is because caffeine increases metabolism and feel refreshed.
12. Training at least 3 hours before bedtime, exercise makes you feel fresh and alive.