Home » General » ATTENTION! DO NOT MIX THESE HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS THEY CAN KILL YOU

ATTENTION! DO NOT MIX THESE HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS THEY CAN KILL YOU

Many people are not aware of the danger of combining different household cleaners . What happens is that by doing so, you can create harmful gases that can have adverse effects on their health. Read the article to find out what cleaning not mix again, therefore protecting your health and your family.

natural-home-remedy-for-unwanted-facial-hair

  1. Two different cleaners

If you belong to the group of people who think that by mixing a window cleaner with some clean, universal results get better, then you could not be more wrong. You should avoid doing this for all costs because each cleaner is made for a specific purpose.

  1. Alcohol and bleach

This mixture is a big no-no! It is a combination of fat chloroform and hydrochloric acid, which is extremely dangerous. It’s best to just use bleach on your own.

  1. bleach with ammonia

The mixture of these two ingredients creates toxic fumes mainly chloramines, they are not only dangerous to the eyes, but also very unsafe to breathe.

  1. Chlorine bleach vinegar

When mixed with chlorine, any type of acid including vinegar, it is a dangerous formula because this combination produces a gas toxic chlorine .

  1. baking soda and vinegar

although it seems perfectly natural, and quite efficient as a cleaning of the house, You should always stay away from this formula cleaning. Sodium Bicarbonate or sodium bicarbonate reacts with acetic acid (vinegar found in), the production of sodium acetate , water and carbon dioxide. Vinegar also makes baking soda to bubble, so if you put them in a closed container can explode!

  1. Hydrogen peroxide and vinegar
Related Post:  Remove Blackheads With One Simple And Effective Trick

even though some people say it is a perfectly safe combination and it used as a cleaning device, you should never mix these two elements, especially not in the same container as it will lead to the creation of peracetic acid, which is highly toxic and can damage your skin , the eyes and respiratory tract

. Source: essentialhealthadvisor.com

You May Also Like :
==[Click 2x to CLOSE X]==
Trending Posts!

Sorry. No data so far.