Are you dealing with the threat called insomnia? You’ve come to the right for a natural treatment for your place. Here are 6 yoga poses that will give you the secret to sleep. When you wake up, you will feel relaxed and rejuvenated as well. The inspiration for these positions comes from Sarra Grossi http://saragrossi.com/ .
There are many health benefits of these yoga postures. Help
- In slow your heart rate
- relieve stress
- Calming your mind
- soothing thoughts
- Reliving stress
- Assist in sleep
Be sure to try these postures and share how your life changes.
1. Upavistha Konasana
- sit upright keeping legs wide apart.
- Inhale and raise your arms sideways and from taking them on top of the head.
- Bring arms down from the front and touch the floor.
- If possible, open your arms to touch your toes.
- Keep your toes in that position for 10-16 seconds.
- Next, raise your arms and go back to the starting position.
Also known as the locust pose. This helps in strengthening the back and abdominal muscles.
You will need a yoga mat, comfortable clothing and a place that is calm.
- Lie on the floor face down with his face down and arms at your sides.
- support the forehead on the floor and keep your neck relaxed.
- Lift your head, arms, chest and legs off the ground.
- keep together stretched straight and arms parallel to the floor and legs.
- Look forward. But if your neck feels tense, you can look down.
- Hold for several breaths.
- You can place a towel between the hip bone and the mat for extra cushioning.
- Launch of the position by a decline in all parts of your body towards the floor and relax.
- Lie face down with hands under her body, touching the thighs.
- Lift one leg for the first time in the air, as high as possible and stay in place for as long as possible.
- Lift the leg in the same way.
3. Viparita Karani
- Sit using a 05/06 inch bracket on the right side. Put a blanket twice or strengthen the waist for supporting the tilt back.
- Take a deep breath slightly tilt your torso to the head while exhaling. Swing your legs up against the wall for additional support.
- Allow front of your torso to round gently up when tilted back and then lie down. The blanket / pillow should provide support to the waist.
- You should feel a stretch from the pubic bone to the shoulders. The legs should be kept up even when you feel like you are bending.
- Lance skull base and lift to help soften the stretch feeling in the throat.
- Now tilt your head down without allowing the chin touches your sternum.
- Open the shoulder blades, allowing the arms to rest on the sides. Keep both palms up.
- The legs should be straight and firm, releasing the weight in the torso and feeling deep in the back of the pelvis.
- The position must be maintained for at least 5 minutes.
4. Supta Baddha Konasana
- Lie on your back on the floor, keeping your arms at your sides, touching her hips.
- Bend both knees and touched his heels and drop your knees to the sides, so that it is spreading her legs.
- Extend arms over your head and keep them on the ground.
- remain in this position for a few seconds and then bring the arms back to the starting position.
- Return legs to the starting position, so that is again lying on the floor with your legs straight.
5. Jathara parivartanasana
- Lie on the floor on your back, with your knees bent.
- Lift your legs in the air, while keeping the knees slightly bent.
- Move your arms on the side like wings.
- Now turn on the waist / hip on the right side.
- turn your face to the opposite (left) side.
- Rotate your wrists outward.
- Remain in this position for a few seconds.
- Now stretch the left leg while remaining in the same position so that it points away from your body.
- Bend the left leg back to the position and turn the palms of the hands.
- Lift your legs back in the air, keeping your knees bent.
It is also known as the corpse pose.
- Lie down on the floor on your back with your legs straight and arms at the sides of the hips.
- Slightly widen the legs and point outwards feet. Allow toes to roll outward so that your legs rolled out of her inner thighs.
- Now move your arms slightly away from your body so they are just not touch the hips.
- palms should be facing up.
- Relax your shoulders and pushed down away from the ears.
- Lift your head off the ground slightly and turn your chin and puts his head back while closing her eyes slightly and seal the lips gently.